broken heart

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by adamp, Jan 18, 2009.

1. worst thing ever. first experience..i think.

i feel alive, but dead.

2. keep your chin up.

3. Wow, im totally with ya at the moment. Everything is very shitty, no girl and no bowl to ease my worries. Hang in there with me brother. :(

4. #4 home-grown, Jan 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2009
    Dude I KNOW. My ex exl left me nearly a year ago on VALENTINES day over the PHONE, less than a WEEK after we first hit the sheets.

Weirdest thing is that I was just thinkin' about her earlier before I read this.
    I saw her at Target today with a new guy. I totally fuckin booked it and HID my sissy ass. The last thing I wanted was to speak with her. Funny, back when right after she left me, the only thing in the world I wanted was to talk with her. I missed her a lot for some reason. And then a short while after that I would get physically sick when I saw/spoke to her or heard about her just from all the nerves and emotions still from it. Then I'd go and puke :D

She was such a careless cunt about the whole thing, I see it all now. It really shut me down for a while and I regreit that. It took me about 4 months to stop thinking about it constantly. By summer I was feeling good again. Just wish I hadn't wasted all that time so damn sad and down about it all. She didn't care in the first place :)

Sorry about the depressing story, I'm just saying it'll get better bro... I see now through all the BS of it all and I don't miss her any. I'm lookin forward to the next girl :cool: AND one of best persons I get to chill with is myself.

5. I know this is said many times but it's true. There are plenty of fish in the sea.

6. all the fish in the sea are sluts anyway.

7. sorry bro
    it really sucks but you'll be able to move on eventually
    keep your head up

8. i have a broken heart too man :( no matter how much better it gets, it comes right back to square one. youre not alone.

9. It sucks, a whole lot. That's the universal truth. Nobody likes being rejected. It may take a month or a year to get over it, but it will happen. It's redundant hearing that, I know. What I've learned out from it though is at the end of the day, you're the only person that matters, and if some silly slut can't appreciate you, then they don't deserve you. Just be happy that you were able to be with that person, that they once were yours and now its time for you to find someone who cares about you as much as you do about them. I'm rooting for you.

10. lol u just made me literally picture a slutty fish... very weird. but keep your head up man, somebody loves you, theres always at least one person.

11. Time heals all wounds.

12. Man I am the same way me and this girl were together for two years and in less then a week she was with someone else. It was terrible and I get sick when I even Think about seeing her. Terrible terrible feelings..

13. True. You'll get over it..

Even if it takes a year and a half. :eek:

14. She's a hoe and likes to fuck 3 guys at a time. I'm cool and relaxed and I live my life to the fullest.

Tell that to yourself over and over throughout the day and it should work.

Remember that before you found her, you were living just fine. It shouldn't be any different after you leave her.

15. "Broken hearts are for assholes" - Frank Zappa

16. not quite the most encouraging thing, haha.

to TC, hang in there, as hard as it may be :rolleyes:

17. not to bring an old thread from the dead......but fuck this feeling