broken heart

Discussion in 'General' started by PintyHet, Nov 3, 2003.

1. there is this girl i realy realy like and have cared about for like 2 years now but she's my heterosexual soul mates x and he'd have to see us together all the time and he'd be bummed out all day long..so ima tell her i cant be around her anymore and mope for a while. i made this image for my background to remind me not to be satan. here's a link to my reminder..guess its kinda funny or will be later .. ima go cry now(and no i cant just go smoke a bowl i have no money and therefore no weed...not that it would help now anyway)
    http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/semeras/images/fuck.jpg

and no its not perverted...fuck is the only word going through my head right now..

2. Killer.Bunny.Rabbit.

3. l gotta agree ,you softey you .arh stoned and drunk as this old hippie biker is l reckon ya should tell the girl the truth my young friend.

4. .........we had one it was thethered and anytime anyone went near it ,it went for the throut,like the rabbit in quest for the holy grail.lol,lt was cool but it terrorised the kids ,lol.

5. Sounds like the same deal that caused Clapton to write Layla. He and Harrison remained good friends to the end. Patty left Eric. Oh well. Two ways to play: There's plenty more fish in the sea; or Go For It- Life's Too Damn Short. I'm sure that doesn't help but life isn't about definitve answers. BB