Broken hand?

Discussion in 'General' started by davida0829, Jan 25, 2014.

1. #1 davida0829, Jan 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2014
    Alright blades I broke my 5th metacarpal bone in my hand for the third fucking time I know its broke because its swollen an my knuckle isn't in its right place On to my question I don't want to be in another fucking cast for 6 weeks for the 3rd straight summer is it possible for this to sort itself out oooorrrr will I be fucked 30 years Down the line? I don't want a cast because I finally have the size of muscles I have always wanted and it was by no means easy to get also I don't want another summer in a fucking cast also I might go to prison for a year (if I violate probation) in the near future and I sure as hell don't want to be in a cast there It doesn't hurt on a scale of 1 to 10 its a 0.5 but its swollen an all deformed an shitSent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Just wrap that shit up with some athletic wrap. The body will do its thing Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. just get a cast, yeah it will be annoying but if it heals in the wrong place or anything like that then it will have to be re broken by doctors to put back in place and then they will give you a cast

4. this is correct i did this to my tibia (leg) and it healed wrong and then i needed surgery and they rebroke it and put it back in the place

5. #5 AR Toasty, Jan 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2014
    I broke my 3rd and 4th back in the day. During a bar fight - it's a pretty good story. :laughing:

As someone who's broken bones more than a dozen times, I wouldn't recommend fucking around with that shit. If it doesn't heal properly then it's going to cost you more than twice the pain, time, and money to get it fixed, and even if you don't go down that road, you could end up suffering a disability for life.

I say go get it casted and set properly. Let it do it's thing for a while, and if it comes to it, you can cut the cast off yourself. Not that I recommend that, but at least at that point it will have begun to heal in the proper position.

Edit: also, it's January. I reckon you'll heal up before summer rolls around.

6. that had to suck. i've only broken a knuckle before. let it heal on its own.

7. How'd you break it? And how did you break it the last two times? Then I can make a proper diagnosisSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. if its out of place you should get that looked at because it may heal in some strange way. Broken bones suck.