Broken Hand, Surgery Tomorrow =(

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dotbl0ck, Sep 17, 2010.

1. So tomorrow I have surgery on my 4th and 5th fingers on my right hand, which I broke due to (stupidly) punching a wooden support beam (stupid, I know... I won't even get into WHY...)

It was the nastiest thing I've ever seen in my life. My knuckles were at the bottom of my hand, just above my wrist. Just thinking about it gives me the chills. Maybe I'm just high.

Anyhow, I'm just really high, vicodin doesn't help, but Mary Jane sure does :hello: I figured some of you clowns would have some runoff stories related to this.

As a side note, they told me not to eat after midnight before the surgery... It's now 12:30. I'm really high. And really hungry. What's the worst that could happen? I heard that the reason they tell you that is because you may vomit while under the anesthesia and choke on your own vomit... I'm thinking the anesthesia can't be any worse than some of the drugs I've done.. I'm not a puker, per se.

2. Here's some pictures. These were taken the day after it happened. As you can see, the hand is extremely swollen... I wish I would have taken a picture right after it happened, before the swelling... It looked so awesome.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. dude go munch out homito... your hand looks pretty fucked... surprised no cuts on there though... now go on with why you punched the beam =D

4. UPDATE: I ate everything I could find last night. Surgery went swimmingly. No problems, whatsoever. Lawl.

5. and everything went better then expected.

6. were you smoking out of a bong, if so, how did you pull it with a smashed up hand?

7. lol I broke a bone in my wrist 2 months ago and the ligements in my hand are still sore. Just be glad you didn't break the scaphoid, I got lucky because it healed in 2 months but there are cases of the bone taking 6-12 months in a cast to heal it.

Imagine how gooey and disgusting your hand would be taking it out the cast after that long

8. hahah man looking at that makes me think i probably could of had surgery on my hand lol.

i did the same shit drunk as fuck one night over some dumb girl. punched thsi fence as hard as i could.

ended up leaving the party and had another girl friend of mine drive 2 hours just to come pick me up. she even brought me a percocet : ) that was an interesting ride home lol.

9. Good luck with your surgery man!

10. #10 yerp, Oct 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2010

Good luck brother. Be thankful you haven't had 4 failed knee surgeries. Last week I was supposed to have surgery and the surgeon broke the news to my family and I that the only option is knee REPLACEMENTS because the surgeries just haven't worked and no surgery will work because both of my shoulders have went out 100+ times, I live in pain even when there is no dislocation (I can't explain to you the pain when my shoulder fully goes out, like I truly can't) and can't even smoke marijuana to relieve my symptoms due to the stiff penaltys around my area and I refuse to fuck up my life over that. They will prescribe me heroin in a pill but if I smoke a plant im in cuffs. Im not even gonna go into that because I get crazy, one day i'll be able to smoke again when I move. There is literally no tendon around my knee muscles anymore, which causes it to pop out about 3 times a month, usually in my sleep, sadly I had to put all my activities I loved behind me (Basketball, skating, playin backyard football with friends, if I fall it goes out). Just always look on the bright side.

Haha, I thought you were getting it tomorrow, didn't see when the OP posted this. Glad it went well bruh!