Broken GoG bong, need advice

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by grizzlybearman, Nov 11, 2009.

1. #1 grizzlybearman, Nov 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2009
    Hey guys, I just lost my medicali tonight to my friend. He kicked it over :(

I don't have pics yet, but he broke off half of the stem part that sticks out that you slide the diffuser into. It's a pretty clear cut right thru those two pieces, and a little piece may be missing.

My question is, does anyone know of any products or solutions like a safe glue I can use to fix my friend. I can't afford taking it to a place that fixes glass. I tried super glue on a smaller bong a long time ago and it did not work. It looks like the two pieces can be fit back together, and maybe a smaller crack will have to be covered. Something that could keep it together and not break or cause further damage, etc.

Extra: What do you do in a situation like this? Demand the guy replace your bong? It was clear where it was but he decides to trip out and stampede on the thing. :mad:

Thanks for any help.

2. I've heard silicon works. I've never tried it but it's worth a shot and you won't get the glue taste or smell in your bong.

And yes I'd ask for some type of compensation, cash preferably.

3. get some money from him.

you break it, you buy it. common smoker courtesy

4. glue is a bad idea. If it is as clean as you make it sound, then any blower worth their weight in salt could slap another joint back on there. id hit up 420 repair to see if your break is anything like the examples. You can send it there, as well as a few other places. contact your local headshops to see if they know anyone local if you dont wanna ship your tube out.

if it ends up being unfixable, at least you have an excuse to go get new glass :)

and if it was truly an accident i wouldnt hold him accountable. i sure would be a bit pissed, but id get over it. its just glass.

5. does it look like this

[​IMG]