Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

broken glass spoon bowl

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by monkeyboy8, Feb 23, 2010.

1. #1 monkeyboy8, Feb 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2010
    hello everyone, i am new to this but i am in need of some serious advice. I bought a really really nice glass piece a year ago. I recently found it broken in my room. I asked my brother and he said he had tried to get resin out of it with a screwdriver:eek:.....he said he would pay but it was too expensive. the piece that broke is an actual part of the bowl part. How should i put it back in....super glue...gorilla glue..?? idk thanks though [​IMG]

the black part represents the broken off partt

2. So the black part is just an open hole right now? It seems like that would be too close to the flame to put glue on, but I've never managed to break a piece so I'm no expert.

Scraping res with a screwdriver.....

3. ya i told me brother hes an idiot for using a screwdriver... i dont really know what to do....i think i might just put super glue on it

4. dont use glue. use a brain throw it out...buy a new one.
    if you dont have money just suffer till you buy a new one.

5. You don't want to smoke glue. Buy a new one and use an apple/bottle until then.

6. My thoughts exactly.

Oh and next time just use a knife and be careful... the idea is to "scrape" the resin no real need for construction equipment. :p

7. The same thing happened to me a couple weeks ago. I was cleaning mine and it broke. But i just put a screen in it and it works perfectly fine. U can get 5 screens for like 99 cents around here..

8. i live in the middle of no where so buying a new bowl isnt really an option....is there any way i can use ceramic or clay to fill the gap....thanks

9. how can i duct tape it?...i still have to broken out piece though

10. There is pretty much no way to safely fix that unless you're a glass blower. If I were you, I'd make an apple pipe and just wait to buy a new one.
    Or if you want, take a socket wrench piece, and put one section of a radio antenna in it, and you have a bill piece.

11. This. Had it happen to me too, got a screen and works fine again.