Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Broken Glass Safety Question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Schmidty125, Jan 30, 2014.

1. so I have an Alpine Glass pipe that's used as my concentrate rig. This is the exact pipe..

alpine-glass-09.jpg

Now the problem is that the Shower Cap Perc in the middle broke and since then has been completely removed leaving only a layer of broken glass around the base. In reference to the picture the ring of broken glass is under where the shower cap is below the Alpine logo, so when I fill it up it passes through the still in tact first cap but then the water bubbles onto the ring of broken glass.
    It's been cleaned and rinsed multiple times but glass is still sharp and jagged on the inside. Is glass inhalation a real possibility from using this pipe? I've been using it for a couple weeks now.

http://alpineglassinc.com/gallery/alpine-glass-09.jpg

2. so long as you've rinsed out all the broken bits I'd probably say its fine.
    Please don't take my word for it though, I'd hate for someone to get fucked up because of my bad advice lol.