Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

broken glass. new piece

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Forrest1017, Feb 1, 2012.

1. Hello everyone, iv ben smoking for close to a year now and for the past 5 months iv been perfectly content with by spoon pipe but i just recently broke it and i was wondering if you have any recommendations for a new peice for a novice smoker. I dont have a very large price range. somewhere whithin the 20-40 dollar range. please comment. thanks

2. I would stick to the glass spoon pipe. I used mine more the bubblers, chillums, joints, and blunts.

I had a nice mini glass bong that carbed just like a spoon that i used on the regular. It was taken

Might just want to save up for a nice bong and just buy a $20 glass spoon.