Broken downstem

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by artic, Nov 15, 2012.

1. #1 artic, Nov 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2012
    Hey blades, a few weeks ago I knocked my bong and my ash catcher caught and broke my down stem right off. I then proceeded to cut open my finger and bleed for 2 hours but thats another story. :smoking:

Is there any way someone could repair this? Is there anything I can do to make this puppy hit again? I miss milking my baby :(

Edit: The downstem is apart of the bong.

Attached Files:

2. Get a new downstem

3. If you didn't notice, its built into the bong. I would gladly go out and repair it if it wasn't built in. Triple diffused :smoke:

4. :hide: damn my b haha. shiiit. that's beat bro

5. [quote name='"artic"']If you didn't notice, its built into the bong. I would gladly go out and repair it if it wasn't built in. Triple diffused :smoke:[/quote]

I didnt notice that either, you didnt really give a good description. So its a stemless? Or just a bong with a downstem thats permanently inside the bong? You could probably find someone in your local area to fix it, but honestly it seems like you should just get a new bong. Take a pic of the whole thing

6. My bad, I thought I put that in the OP. Here's a few pictures to get a feel on how nice of a bong this thing is and how great is it. :wave:

Attached Files:

7. It looks repairable but why not take the opportunity and get a new piece

8. I don't have 250 to throw down on a new peice and this one means a lot to me. I'll spare the details but my friend bought it second hand, couldn't keep it so he kept it at my place. The ash catcher is still in prime condition, the only flaw is the downstem. I would definitely buy a new one if I knew this one didn't have a chance to come back.

9. Damn dude, thats a nice piece but its completely retarded its not glass on glass. My best suggestion is look up glass blowers or something in your area and see if they can fix it. But honestly you should just put the past behind you and get a new bong

10. It is indeed. I have no clue why they wouldn't make it glass on glass, but I didn't buy it so I wasn't going to complain, until now. :p
    I was thinking of going into a few head shops and asking if they could repair a piece for me and talk to them outside of work. I'm sure someone would jump on the chance at repairing a beauty such as this one.

11. Ya definitely ask at your local headshops for whereto fix it, thats a good idea i shoulda thought of that