Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Broken Downstem.. Help??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fantastik4our, Sep 28, 2009.

1. #1 fantastik4our, Sep 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2009
    diffuser part of my downstem snapped off.. does anyone know any way to fix this? thanks

2. get a new one?

3. that wasnt the question.. i can obviously buy a new downstem.. i was wondering if theres anything i can do to fix a broken downstem.. i have some epoxy, will that work?

4. well if you knew how to blow glass then you can do that.

. ... or just buy 1.:smoking:

5. only on certain bongs will a frankenstein downstem work. on glass slides the downstem would probably not work, but if its one of the ones where the downstem never moves than it could work.

epoxy could work, but I would just suggest getting a new one:(

6. anyone else have any suggestions? if i epoxy the diffuser back on the epoxy would be in the water so im pretty sure it wont get hot at all

7. purchase a new one,
    you can get them in a lot of headshops for $10-15
    broken down stems no matter how well you attempt to fix them wont hit the same
    it looks ugly, and will overall take away from your herbal experience