Broken down blunt + bong = blazed as fuck

Discussion in 'General' started by princetran, Jan 4, 2015.

1. #1 princetran, Jan 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2015
    So yesterday me and my bros were smoking all day long. We just picked up a quarter each and matched each other's blunts. You know them non-stop rolling/smoking/packing days. I was high as fuck at the end of the day we only had a blunt left each and no one was trying to smoke with me (they tapped out, pussies) so I just brought it home.

The thing is tho I live with my parents and when I smoke at home it gotta be one hitters thru a smoke buddy. Blunts are a no no lol. But like any stoner I made it work by breaking it down and loading it in my bong. I was so blazed already I literally just cut up the blunt, left the wrap/tobacco in and all. So I just had broken down weed and swisher wrapper to load up. 

The first rip tasted horrible but I got use to it. And it gets you BLAZEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDD I have high tolerance so my peak isn't really that much, I just get buzzed and chill but I guess the tobacco/weed mixture gets you blitzed thru a bong. I was so gone it was like those blunts from earlier was nothing compared to this. 

I'm pretty sure every stoner has heard of mixing tobacco with weed and there's some myth that it gets you higher. Personally, I only smoke tobacco if its a wrap to my blunts so I decided what the hell it's just like a blunt. 

Try it out. I did. And I got fucking high. 

Also, who else saves there doobies and puts in a bong? Pretty good too

(Was wondering tho, is smoking blunt wraps that deep into your lungs from a bong any worse than smoking a blunt? lol thanks)

2. God damn winter break