Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Broken diffuser

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cassie420, May 18, 2010.

1. #1 cassie420, May 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2010
    I dropped the diffuser/downstem to my bong the other day, and only a piece broke off, I was wondering if glass glue would be okay to put it back together for now?
    Or can the fumes be bad?
    Its specific glue made for broken glass so yeah idk
    help?

If this is in the wrong section sorry,
    it would be nice if a mod could move it to the right one. :)

2. First of all good job.

second Try burning the glue ? I mean if its glue thats for glass it might create toxic fumes cause it my not be fire-proof glue.

3. I tried it out with the glue, and it worked then 10 minutes later someone knocked it over and broke one of the percs into three pieces soo im not destined to have bongs, everyone ive ever had ive broken somehow or lost it.