Broken Dealers Cup Question

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by atm348, Nov 2, 2010.

  1. #1 atm348, Nov 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2010
    Sucks that this has to be my first post on the forum but I recently cracked my 2 foot RooR at the base(the beaker) it has multiple small cracks that do slowly leak water. Also it does not "milk" like it used to. I was wondering if I could send it to RooR or another company/blower that could fix it. I can not take pictures as of now(later I will upload some) but I was wondering if anyone could provide me with some info about this sorta thing. I would love to keep this bong as it is my first and only bong.
    So any info as to phone numbers, peoples names, companies, prices or anything else I might need to know.

    P.S. I have heard of People sending there bonds into RooR and having them reblow the part but I don't know if it is possible or not seeing as the cracks are on the side and bottom of the beaker.

    Attached Files:

  2. yeah load up some pics for advice, it is impossible to determine without a visual of the damage.
  3. I can't get any pictures as of now, but I did upload a picture of a similar bong and the 'red markings' denote where the cracks are.
    If you need an actual picture of the bong I can see what I can do, just let me know.

    I'm just looking for a yes/no answer as to whether or not this can be reblown... says they can't fix the bong, but I don't know if thats the same for other blowers/companies.

    On the fill out sheet to send in your bong to they have a place to check "base" as broken, so does this mean I could send it to them and they coudl fix it?
  4. Roor typically fixes the broken bases of straight tubes. Plus think of the cost to have it fixed compared to buying a new one. But I think you biggest problem will be the fact that Roor doesn't ship repairs to the USA.

Share This Page