Broken bowl/stem on my glass bong. Help

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by KlineO, Jul 10, 2015.

1. I recently got this glass phire bong and it tipped and fell on the ground and broke near the bowl area just above the ashcatcher. It works normal if you twist and push down but it's getting very annoying. It has too much of airflow if you don't push and twist it down. Is there any way to fix this so it works like normal almost every time? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1436561952.091060.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1436561963.672375.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1436561976.889609.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1436561989.295564.jpg

2. You should try some epoxy, that should work well if the pieces are intact, You can pick up epoxy for glass at walmart or any hardware store. That should mend the two items together if it is a clean break.

3. ya man, epoxy. that works fucking great! go to an automotive parts store though and ask for high heat epoxy. that way you get zero fumes from using it near a heat source. i have used it personally several times. 2 of the pieces still work to this day. i know a few other blades used it as well.

your piece looks...umm, im not sure how its broken and what exactly is broke. i mean i see a broken part, but is there a piece or pieces missing or something?

as i look at it again it looks like the down stem and slide area is broken ya? still looks like something is missing. you might be able to get one of those male to female pieces and attach that with epoxy. maybe slide the male end into the broken part of your bong and attach with epoxy? then you would have a proper way to use a bowl or nail. the thicker the glass the better in my opinion.

i did a Google search of 14mm male to female glass and 18mm male to female glass. {like these for example} there is a fucking bajillion different types too. like with all kinds of bends and shit so that you wont be lighting the bowl directly in your face. good luck man, thats a rough one me thinks.

4. Flex seal... Google it