Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Broken Bowl Piece?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StayBlazin, Jan 10, 2011.

1. #1 StayBlazin, Jan 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2011
    I bought a bong from Outer Edge gifts and custom glass the other day and then my friend dropped the detachable bowl piece so I need to get another. Should they sell those pieces seperately there too or should I look somewhere else? I would call but they never answer there!

Sooner you answer, sooner I will be lifted. :)

2. You can find detachable bowl pieces it just might not match your bong if you know what I mean as in the terms of color.

3. So I can just go back? Man, Its a nice blue bong with 757 ( Where I Live ) on the side. Its gonna look wierd with a different colored bowl but as long as the weed is green haha.

4. You got it right I purchase all my pieces from this family of glass blowers most of the time if you just bring the piece back and show them whats up they will make a custom for you. Try to find a place with a glass blower on hand

5. Alright, thanks bud.

6. no problem stay high

7. bring your bong too so you know exactly what size you have for the holes to all fit.

they make different diameters eh

8. Well I just got lucky because they finally answered and the guy said to come in later today and he will set me up.:smoke:

9. Nice man. Wish I had a local glass blower round these parts. Peace and have a good one:smoke: