Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Broken bowl piece :(

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DankyTheParrot, Apr 8, 2012.

1. #1 DankyTheParrot, Apr 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2012
    Yesterday night I was baked out of my mind and i dropped my bowl piece, it shattered into 3 piece. The bowl broke into two pieces and the stem snapped off the actual bowl. I used electrical tape to tape it all together, is it safe to smoke from it one last time? Thanks :eek:

2. It should be just as long as the electrical tape isnt burning and your not inhaling it. But i would go for it.

3. As long as you aren't vaporizing the glue from the electrical tape, you should be fine. A bowl piece is a very bad thing to break next to a down stem. (Down stems are a bit easier to cope with because the smoke isn't nearly hot enough to warm up the down stem.)

4. get some E-Poxy (cement glue) and it will stay together and hit like brand new.
    I had to do the same thing, well, a friend did, but regardless it was a solid glass pipe again that Did the JOB!

Edit: Gotsta be E-Poxy, otherwise most glues have chemicals in em that are harsh on the throat when you inhale (I'm not talking about smoking the glue, just the air carrying the chemicals fucks you up, but with E-Poxy that doesn't happen.

5. Yeah but if I were you I'd take small hits and extinguish the cherry quick. Can never be too cautious when it comes to your health.

6. Smoke it and tell us what happens.

7. my friends and my bong broke a while back. only keeping our bo alive is super glue and electrical tape.

8. I don't see anything wrong.
    From what I remember, bowls are supposed to be in 3 diff pieces.

9. You could smoke a pipe of pure cancer for just 1 time and you would be ok.