Broken bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Kayla_, Apr 14, 2016.

  1. So i have this bong the bong itself is still okay but im trying to figure out what is it i need to get this bong going again. I'm not sure if it's a downstem or what i have some pics so can someone tell me what type bong this is that way i can go out and get the broken part for it.

    Attached Files:

  2. hmm looks like your standard rubber grommet bong...

    one rubber grommet and a down stem to match. or try using a glass on glass downstem. it will stick out a little further but will offer the convinces of a galss joint. plus if you can find a silicone type tape you can still use your slide with the glass on glass downstem

Share This Page