Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Broken bong

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bradraz, Dec 1, 2012.

1. I seriously just broke my bong. This sucks, I dropped it and the base broke off. GC is there any way I can fix this baby?

Attached Files:

2. Duct tape can fix anything.

3. about to smash the fuck out of my old broken twice bong

4. Duct tape covered in Blue tac.

I've been keeping my bowl attatched to my bong with blue tac for months because I peeled the rubber bit off around the hole when I was high.

5. but i will admit i have duct tape keeping my bong together lol

6. JB weld. It's an epoxy type glue. It hardens like rock and sticks to pretty much anything. You can get it at most hardware or automotive stores.

7. Wouldnt that be dangerous, since you might be inhaling melted glue due to the heat of the smoke, even if its only minor, if you use your bong alot, could affect your health.

8. Go to lowes and buy super glue for glass. They make one specifically glasses and its dishwasher safe. I used it on my bubbler and it worked for a long time before breaking again. But if you sealed it up with that, them maybe an epoxy around the outside for added strength, you could use it like normal without worrying about inhaling chemicals.

9. Naw man, once this stuff cures it's rock hard and nonporous. It's also very heat resistant.

10. make a new bong out of a metal socket and water bottle if you need to

11. Are you guys sure the JB weld stuff is safe?

12. also by the looks of the crack location water would cover any glue anyway.

13. Yeah it would, the bottom of the downstem if barley showing through.

14. since the glue will come into almost no contact with heat it should be good!

just make sure the water level is above the glue level.