broken bong :'( repair?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by BudButler, Sep 12, 2012.

1. So today I was cleaning my bong and it slipped and well see for your self I was wondering if there was a company i could send it to so I could get it repaired it was a beaker bong before

2. I've never seen anyone try to repair something broken that badly before. I personally doubt it could be fixed and if it could probably not even worth it.

3. O I see :( Damn it was the first bong I bought on my own it has a lot of sentimental value

4. so no hope at all for it?

5. I had a feeling that was coming. There are some people you could contact but I really don't know if it could be fixed. Maybe ask the shop you bought it from.

6. i dont live in the area anymore

7. I think you'll eventually find someone that can just remove the whole bottom and attach a new beaker. Good luck man.

8. thats what im hopin

9. good luck man but i would just consider getting a new piece.
    that sucks your first piece broke though, sorry for your lose.

keep us updated on what the glass repair people say.

10. Part of being a toker is your glass breaking unfortunately. Just something we all have to deal with eventually, new bong time

11. I think Dan from Apix does repairs to the pieces he makes..so maybe try contacting him and see if he will/can for whatever $, for yours

12. i know glass breaks but im still hoping for a fix i usually take vary good care of my pieces it just slipped this time ill update when i hear back from the glass guys

13. Even if it is fixable, it's going to cost more to fix it than it would to just buy a new bong.

14. [quote name='"BudButler"']
    i know glass breaks but im still hoping for a fix i usually take vary good care of my pieces it just slipped this time ill update when i hear back from the glass guys[/quote]

No 2nd chances in life mf
    all day

15. ya? meaning i cant go back and not break it but what is broken can be repaired

16. theres a lhs around here called dementia, they blow all of the sheldon black tubes, and they do repairs all the time, and really really good ones too. maybe you could give them a call and ship your piece over

17. uh up in the clouds? were at?

18. #20 Gryphonics, Sep 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2012
    Your best bet is to get this.. JB WELD
    [​IMG]
    And put that under a lamp with an old bulb that gets hot to speed it up.
    It will last until you break it in another place.

Glassblowers wouldn't waste their time trying to fix that, plus it wouldn't have any structure to hold up.