Broken bong...heeeeelp

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Samssweet125, Aug 5, 2012.

  1. Okay so I have a beer bottle bong I got it the first day I started smoking and my buddy broke the downstem but the problem is that I can't find one like it because its bent at an angle so any help would be great and I don't want to throw it away
  2. Mabey you could get some stainless steel tubing and bend it and use a pipe flareing kit to flare out the end so the bowl fits, just an idea
  3. Maybe but stainless steel is harsh is there a certain name for it so I can look?

Share This Page