Broke up with my girlfriend!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by token2004, Jan 2, 2010.

1. Shit guys I just broke up with my girlfriend of 3 years and shes the only one that knows about my grow in my room because we live(d) together but now im packing up her crap..

but things might be getting a bit ugly between us and our families (they don't like each other at all) and im worried they might try and rat me out for my grow? but really would anyone care? I mean my parents would not give a shit i dont think its only 5 small plants under 200 watts of cfl's... but would cops do anything in Ontario?

2. shit dude...fuck....see man u broke the first rule of growing dog.....shit shit shit! ur fucked buddy flush tht shit...

3. I could be wrong, but i'm pretty sure that the cops in ontario wont give a rats ass about a measly 5 plants. I'm from ontario, and am now growing in alberta and am pretty sure that you will be fine. If you are super worried look up the laws regarding growing in Canada. I am 100 % sure they are way more relaxed then our neighbours to the south. The amount of paperwork they would have to do to get the warrants and all that shit for something that would inevitably be a misdemeanor fine...Probably wont happen....Like I said check it out. As long as you are growing for personal use.

4. Wait.... how would they even get a warrent? They dont have anything on my house and a 18 year old punk girl's word aint enough for a warrent is it?

5. even if they got a warrent my grow is in the bottom of an aquarium stand in the corner in my bedroom upstairs.... and you cant tell by looking at it... you have to open it up and shit..

6. ur even more fucked now the feds no where ur grow is...shit shit man ur diggin urself deeper

if u cant tell im being sarcastic but yeah dude...ull be fine lol...a hoes word aint nuff for a warrant unless she has some kind of proof like pics of ur grow or somthing idk...

7. not sure....If you find the laws and specific numbers let me know on here. I will be looking for it as well.

8. I wouldnt sweat it too hard, BUT I would have a plan to get rid of those fuckers quick JUST in case.

9. wouldn't be hard... i could throw the plants out.... no big deal if there is a grow box but no marijuana.... i like indoor grown tomotoes.. what can I say?

10. You are fucked. Burn down your apartment, place a false corpse in your room. Flee the country and change your name. Also get plastic face surgery.

11. All done except the surgery... hold up gotta gooo!!!!!!

12. Well i guess it would be better to throw away and wait for a while.. who know what an 18 year old mad girl can do. Its way more better to be at home with a rolled up blunt, than getting busted.

13. If you were in the US id tell you to get rid of it all...but since your in Canada, i dont think the police would even be concerned about a small personal grow like yours and probably wouldnt waste time coming for you...but for real, if your gonna have a girlfriend and a grow, make sure you break up with the girl AFTER the plants are done lol

14. Lol the break-up came pretty sudden last night we were perfectly fine and getting along... but today things were said and things happened and now we are pretty well done.

15. Dude, don't kid yourself, if the cops show up with a warrant looking for plants, there is no way in hell they are going to miss something like that.

16. Of course it is, she lived there and would know.

None of us can tell you that she will or won't rat you out, that the cops will or won't care to do anything about it, etc. All we can tell you is that you have been compromised. A smart grower does not try to tiptoe right up to the line of what he can get away with, precisely because we don't know exactly where that line is.

Safe bet is to shut down your grow and get rid of incriminating equipment and supplies, be ready for that knock on the door. Better to be too safe than not safe enough.

17. A few months ago I had a bad dream that I got busted. That was enough for me to trash my 7 beautiful flowering plants. If you were in USA a 17 year old snitch WOULD be enough for a warrent. From what I hear they are really cracking down in Canada. I would trash them if I were you bro. You can always get more beans and start over.

18. Couldn't have said it better myself....One must be thinking a step ahead when engaged in this type of behavior. Relationships can come and go, you never really know who to trust to what degree. There's ALWAYS a next time.....;)

19. damn man, that's a great way to put it....

20. ^^This. I'm a girl, and I would have to say that you really shouldn't trust a girl with that sort of sensitive information. In fact, trust NO ONE.

It could be enough? Hell what if she has pictures? If they have probable cause, there's no saying what could happen. Most crazy females will go the distance; to wreak havoc on their ex lovers out of spite.

lol. but awesome thread. i pretty much lol'd all over this conversation.

Good luck! :D:wave: