broke up with my girl

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by orogenesis, Aug 6, 2012.

1. in spite of not bein clingy i didn't bother texting or calling her this week and she wouldn't really text me or call me this week either. and that's cool gettin space but she got drunk at a party and slept next to this creeper who wants her on thursday and i'm pretty heated about it. but we did make plans to go to this event in my town to get drunk and eat food that my friend's were cookin but she ditched me for her ex boyfriend for an art walk. i was okay about all this until she hits me up at midnight saying she's at a bar getting drunk with him.

fucking heated. i was drunk myself when i broke up with her. i regret it tho because i want to talk to her in person about this and ask if i had any real meaning why would she even think it's a good idea to go drinking with guys who want to fuck her? like how the fuck can she be upset?

edit: i tried calling her yesterday to meet in person to talk but she wouldn't pick up her cell.

2. You broke up with her, and now you're the one getting heated? She hangs out with her ex-BF and blows you off to hang out with him. Sounds like she's craving attention from other dudes and she sounds needy. Do you, focus on work/your body physically and mentally.

It sounds like if you get back together now, there will probably even be more problems than before. She's already slept next to some creepy dude, blew you off for her ex and then got drunk at a bar with her ex. You don't know what they did after that (and you are probably going to assume that they fucked, which I would too). You're obviously jealous, which is okay because while YOU broke up with HER, I understand the feelings you still have for her. If you get back together, your insecurities will just drift you two further apart.

Take some time away from her, and if you still wish to talk to her, hit her up in two or three months. Good luck man

3. "slept next to" means fucked i guarantee you

4. [quote name='"stonerchick1990"']
    "slept next to" means fucked i guarantee you[/quote]

This.

5. Ha yeah 'slept next to'

Drop that bitch like a bad habit,

6. i just want to talk to her in person but she won't even grant me that hah. i don't wanna jump to conclusions but fuck. just wanna see her and i'd feel a lot better about my situation.

7. sounds like jus another hoe to me, forget her

8. yeah do i just assume she fucked me over if she won't call me back/even text me back? i literally want 5 minutes to talk to her lol

9. Seeing her will not help anything, trust me. You were right for breaking up with her. If I had a bf I would NEVER blow him off to go drink with my ex. That's really fucked up. She probably fucked him.. especially after you broke up with her. She seems more interested in getting drunk every day with different dudes than hanging out with you.

Do not get back with her man. She's not a good one and like someone else said your relationship will probably be worse if you get back. Honestly she seems like every other drunk slut I went to school with. No offense. You're better off man.

10. You aren't entitled to 5 min. w/her, you already ended it so she can do whatever she wants. Gotta learn to live w/regrets man, but she doesn't sound like someone worth your time anyway. Give it some time and I'm eventually you'll realize you did what you had to. Plus, if you talk to her, do you really want to know the details of her creeping. That does nothing for you so let it go... good luck mayne.

11. Just to add to it... Slept next to means she took his dick.

12. you broke up with her what do you expect..you would probably do the same if she broke up with you. if i where you go out and have fun.. this is all your fault for breaking up with her.

13. So, you broke up with her before or after all this?

14. i broke up with her after all of this. she told me she would call me when she had free time later.. but she posts shit on facebook lmao. god daaamn

15. This bitch be playin games, move on and dont look back.
    Start doing some productive things to keep you occupied until another girl comes along like working out, programming, or picking up guitar.

16. it sucks her 13 year old sister deleted me on facebook and i told her to not hate me and she asked me why i broke up with her sister. i'm not about to tell a 13 year old girl what happened. i told her that when you love someone give them away if she doesn't come back it wasnt meant to be. i never agreed with that statement lol

17. [quote name='"orogenesis"']in spite of not bein clingy i didn't bother texting or calling her this week and she wouldn't really text me or call me this week either. and that's cool gettin space but she got drunk at a party and slept next to this creeper who wants her on thursday and i'm pretty heated about it. but we did make plans to go to this event in my town to get drunk and eat food that my friend's were cookin but she ditched me for her ex boyfriend for an art walk. i was okay about all this until she hits me up at midnight saying she's at a bar getting drunk with him.

fucking heated. i was drunk myself when i broke up with her. i regret it tho because i want to talk to her in person about this and ask if i had any real meaning why would she even think it's a good idea to go drinking with guys who want to fuck her? like how the fuck can she be upset?

edit: i tried calling her yesterday to meet in person to talk but she wouldn't pick up her cell.[/quote]

Clown .

18. A while ago I was at a party and I got to the point of high that I didn't feel high anymore, I was just ridiculously tired and burnt. I found myself a bed and fell asleep, but when I woke up, there was a girl there. I hadn't been drinking and I definitely did not touch this girl, I guess she just wandered into my room at some time later in the night.

This is one case where saying "slept next to" doesn't equate to "slept with", although it can be difficult to explain :laughing:

19. She sounds immature and maybe you're the one that's too clingy instead of going through the trouble and trying to rekindle your flame I'd say move on.

20. lmao, i definitely feel that way. just fuckin up left and right.