Broke Up on Fathers Day

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Khalib, Jun 20, 2011.

1. Well, yesterday I reached my limit of attitude, disrespect, lies, and hypocrisy. Not even fathers day could stop my girlfriend of three years from acting like a complete B*.

(this is a rant, I have no one else to talk to, so sorry GC, yall gotta hear it. LOL)

I'm like seriously? I'ma good Dad, no fuck that, I am an awesome Dad. Everything I've done since my daughter was born has been for the good of the family. Every single thing. I dont even hang out with my people anymore. Just my daughter, and my x all day everyday.

Relationships are supposed to be 50-50. You give I give you take I take. I dont even think she had the capacity to realize how much shit I've done for her, how many times I kept my mouth shut, or how often I went outta my way to break my back to do something I dont even want to do for her.

Yesterday was fathers day. 1 day a year. Just 1 day, where females arnt supposed to bitch nag and complain. 1 day a year its supposed to be about us, the father. I cant get 24 hours? Its your day 364 days of the year. I seriously cant have 24 hours?

And thats why I told you you gotta get your shit and go.

I love my daughter to death. TO DEATH. I've been in a relationship that I wasnt happy about for a long long time. And I was trying to stick it out for our child, because thats what a baby needs. A mommy and a Daddy, not two adults fighting all the damn time.

Anyway, I tried to stick it out, but I been on the edge for a long long time, and yesterdays lies and disrespect that was just it. It was too much, and I'm thru. Have fun with your life, I'll see you when its custody time.

PS... Ladies, just cuz movies, tv, radio, and your friends tell you theres no good men left out there, dont mean its true.

If you are lucky enough to get a good man, that goes out of his way to please you, whose a good father, protector and provider for the family. Cherish that shit, get out of your own fucking way for one time.

YOU CAN NOT TREAT A GOOD MAN LIKE SHIT AND EXPECT HIM TO STAY AROUND.

2. I could use one of those 1970's cheech and chong papers right about now... I need a joint thats bigger than my head. lol

3. at least you're not a starving kid in africa.

i hear they have it pretty rough over there.

4. Respect for being a good father. It will be better for your daughter growing up with you guys separate and civil than together and fighting.

Not to mention that you want to be a role model for relationships for her. You don't want to teacher her that this is how a relationship works, if you do she may end up in a similar situation one day.

5. well since you are talking to yourself ill say I'm sorry. Just remember not to let any of this effect your daughter because she doesn't deserve it. And by no way am I saying you do, so you know. good luck man! :)

6. #6 311Style, Jun 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2011
    Your the fuckin man. I did the same shit stayed with my disturbed ex as long as I could for my son, and I would go through ANYTHING to have a family. But some Shit I can't deal with. Went to court, and she know spends about 10 hours a week with him.

Good job for keeping it real with your daughter, all my dumbass friends aren't that worried about seeing there kids (the guys) and it makes me sick. Sorry to hear you broke up man, I hope you can make it it through it better then I did... Even if shes nuts DO NOT FUCKING GO OUT OF LINE WITH HER. Dont do anything she can use against you in court because if your like me and my kids "mom" you'll be in court a bunch, and every little thing you do will be exaggerated and it'll look terrible, and no matter what she does, she wont get shit for it, because she's a mom. Good luck in your life and keep being a good dad. Happy later Father day

EDIT: couple court examples: She wrote three fake death threats too her self and turned them into the police saying I wrote them. And it looked like it because she broke into my myspace and sent them to her self. She broke into my house a couple years ago broke my SONS window to get in a stole shit and admitted it to the cops right afterwards. Guess how much trouble she got in for that. straight up less then nothing when it came to custody battles. And she went on the stand and lied her ass off about me and it was all believed. Keep it outta court man. Your a Dad, and even when we go alllll the way to court just to see our kids, we still are shitty people.. Just hoping youll read then and know to keep it real civil no matter what she does, just document anything and everything, keep a journal about your daughter, etc. Otherwise bro. Youll see her every other weekend or some bullshit.

7. Thanks guys. I didnt expect anyone to respond to this. I was just speakin my mind, but its good to know theres a few people out there that thinks I did right.

This is what forums like GC are really about. Connecting.

Thanks again

8. It's cool.....LOTS of caring Blades and Bladies here:wave:

9. My parents had a rather "bloody" divorce. And that is all I am going to say on that subject.

When the two of you have a reasonably calm moment. I want you to get her to agree that neither of you will use your daughter as a pawn, a weapon, or a bargaining chip. You two settle matters as you will, but don't make her a victim.

Granny