Broke off sewing needle in my foot.

Discussion in 'General' started by Spoogett, Feb 16, 2012.

1. #41 Mr Unknown, Mar 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2014
    nvm this.

2. He did determine that I have nerve dams age going on as well and wants to take my needle out plus the infection in four week I go back to try cortisone shots if I want to first but unless it makes the infection to away I much rather take antibiotics and just have the augury cause I had the shots in my neck and it did not help and that friend had them in her foot and still didn't help and she had to have the needle removed

3. So I go back in four weeks to try cortisone shots and I know they won't help I have had two friends that have had them in their feet even my mom did but the altra sound helped break her stuff up better than the shots did so I am just wanting antibiotics and to do the sugury

4. So I go back in four weeks to try cortisone shots and I know they won't help I have had two friends that have had them in their feet even my mom did but the altra sound helped break her stuff up better than the shots did so I am just wanting antibiotics and to do the sugury

5. So I go back in four weeks to try cortisone shots and I know they won't help I have had two friends that have had them in their feet even my mom did but the altra sound helped break her stuff up better than the shots did so I am just wanting antibiotics and to do the sugury

6. #46 toker789, Mar 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2014
    Mother fucking edit button exists for a reason
    And a 2 year old bump. Damn.

7. Is stasha spooget? I feel confusion

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Fi

8. Can't believe I didn't read this by the 3rd post but, Pics or gtfo

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. You probably should've caught the date by the third post to :p

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Fi

10. okay i have one in my foot for 30 years now...it is causing a problem with slight swelling and mild pain due to a injury 6 months ago    

did u have sucess removing the pin?

its like a needle in a haystack the doctor says~

11. Did this guy die or what? If not shit thread.