Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Broke my very first glass pipe today

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420Juggalo610, Jan 7, 2012.

1. Man this morning I tried to clean out my first pipe over the bathroom sink and lost my grip, pissed me off and fucked up my whole day. I just ordered another from another site

2. one time i was high, i started rockin out, next thing i know the pipe i bought THAT DAY jumps out of my pocket and shatters on the floor. shit happens

3. #4 420Juggalo610, Jan 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2012
    Not allowed

4. that's why i prefer plastic bongs. just sayin' :p

5. omg i broke my first glass pipe 3 days ago i got out of the shower forgot i put it on my boxers when i was done smoking and picked up my boxers and it fell off the counter and smashed off the floor :c but i smoked the resin rofl :D

6. #7 ajthom1994, Jan 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2012
    I looked at that site and I must say I'm very disappointed lol, I like some of the bongs but they're kinda pricey when I could get an EHLE haha

7. Prices don't matter to me but I refuse to pay for something over $40+. I bought the Thick Red Rake Glass Pipe. The pipe I broke this morning I got from a site called everyone does it

8. Bummer it will be one of many.

9. Same exact thing happened to me, except I dropped the bowl to my bong. Sucks man.

10. I remember when I broke mine... Shit