Broke my small toe after toking - hit the wall

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Higherrr, Jul 5, 2011.

1. FUCK. It's broken at the top..hanging sorta. i can cope with it its numb..idk why

going to doc in morning, will i be fine?

2. same shit happened to me a few months ago. i slammed my pinky toe on a chair leg and that bitch was hanging off to the side. All i did was put my shoes on and smoked a blunt, my shoe popped it back in place.

3. Yeah, from my experience, it seems as though doctors don't usually do much about broken toes. They'll probably just tell you to tape your broken toe to the one next to it for support until it heals. At least that's what my doctor told me.

4. Cut it off and it won't ever happen again. Then you have something to talk about at parties. :bongin:

5. yes you will be fine. The human body can recover from major trauma. Also, going to the doctor will just waste your money. Not much they can do for a broken toe.

I suggest medicating to help with the pain:smoke:

6. #6 nnunes, Jul 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    This isn't a bad idea. The small toe is a vestigial body party which means it is no longer needed for survival such as the pancreas. If you cut if off you wouldn't even notice unless you walked barefoot everywhere

7. Don't tell anyone because then there will be new prpbaganda shit like yo weed brakes ya toes dowg :rolleyes: