Broke my RooR ashcatcher

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by poptart420, Jan 4, 2009.

1. So I was taking my vape out of a box and putting it back into its bag, when next thing I know the end of the tube swings out and the glass mouthpiece nails the part of the a/c that connects to the downstem :(

I guess this just means that next time I have to buy an even better a/c :bongin:

sorry about the pic quality, i took it with my cellphone (2mp)
    [​IMG]

2. That sucks man what kind of vaporizer do you have?

3. that sux! guess you can be glad the bong is in 1 piece, its a shame though. def buy a new *better* one as you put it

4. silver surfer

5. damn dude that's rough

6. #6 slippeh, Jan 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2009
    At least it wasn't the whip which likely would have broken both. But if you want a custom inline A/C (www.glasspipes.org/StoneGlassWorks -- check out some of them, "eh?" is my custom one, "Gulliver Travels" is another blades custom one) send me a PM. It's a good deal price wise and quality wise, and you get a custom bowl/aschatcher with the option of a GonG mouthpiece.

If not, I look forward to seeing pics of your new sick a/c! Always fun to purchase new glass. :smoke:

/edit: seems he has altered his GP page to now include his email and the fact that he does custom work, so I suppose the PM to me is no longer necessary, although feel free to PM me about him nonetheless.