Broke my Pipe

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by BongmanB, Mar 17, 2013.

1. Broke this pipe on two separate occasions. First dropped it and chipped the corner and second was picking at the center to scrape ash off and it just caved in...cheap glass? :(

[​IMG]

and it says "Sin" in the pic..which breaking glass is! Funny how randomly that shows up in the pic LOL

2. A pipe screen would fix that problem, but I would just go get another.

3. Fuck it, get a new one. Could inhale glass dust. No thanks.

4. You can rinse the glass dust out. Using a wire screen on it, now, might be a good suggestion. It might be easier to clean, now! imo

I think they have some sort of 'glass' screens. Which, I am dying to learn more about.

My first nail was glass, as I was scraping hardened resin off it, it split!:mad: Picked it up in Los Angeles and can't remember where! Just some sort of Big Blue building. A stoner kid, at a collective, I can't find either..told me the place has been there for years. And honestly, "Where he gets all his stoner supplies!"

How old is that glass pipe?
    I sure like the colors and how you keep it so impecably clean. Do you clean after each bowl?

Regardless, a very nice looking piece. Not sure I've seen it in the, picture thread of spoons. :p ret

5. its a cool bowl but just replace it..........ive had bowls that i absolutely love break in that same exact spot and i just chucked em..............its unfortunate but theres nothing you can do......a glass screen would not work for very long

6. time for a new pipe!