Broke my fucking stalk

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by WilliamHBonneey, Aug 10, 2013.

1. So I was lst 'ing earlier when I noticed that a ripped part of the stalk from the plant I'd say 60% so I quickly jumped on google and put some masking tape on it imma search my house for electrical tape to replace the masking tape if not imma keep a sharp eye on it until its completely healed word of the wise be careful when tying down plants

”Hard work, dedication”-Floyd Mayweather Jr.

2. Yup ive snapped many plants. Low stress my ass. Good luck with the repair. They will continue to grow even if slightly attached

Sent from my LGL55C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I had to read that a few times lol yeah high stress is more like it.... :mad: I do see the benefits of it so it'll continue just wondering is it wise to LST during flowering or should you handle all of this during veg

4. Lst is best done during veg. Not much reason to lst during flower

5. I'll keep that in mind lol I did it to get some much needed sunlight to my inner nodes cause my babies are more bush than vertical monsters and I do see a difference I just have to be more careful in the future

6. yeah, I just broke a branch off the main stem trying to get one big yellow fan leaf. I taped it up and it should be fine but I think I'm done pruning. The plants are about 5' tall and 2 weeks into flowering. Just let em grow!

7. once it heals growth will explode above where the break was.

8. We'll really if u start LST ing earlyer in plants life its quite easy to LST your main branch exactly 90 degrees ..... so its really up to you if its low stress training be easy brother

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app