Broke My First Bowl

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by gixxertsi, Dec 16, 2010.

1. Bought it on a trip to North Carolina about 4 years ago, and it brought me thru thousands of tokes. Got a bong loaded up for a memorial smoke. :(

2. Use it as an excuse to go buy another. I feel you, i broke a ice pinch slide and martini side all in one night last week. I was using a white lighter too:mad: that lighter was never heard from again;)

3. ya when something breaks, it breaks my heart but i feel better quick cause than i have a reason to make an addition to my family :].

and my friend mike dropped his heady bubbler onto his stemless SG both broke, the SG fell over knocked into his sheldon black with a 6 arm downstem and broke it. NEVER USE A WHITE LIGHTER.

4. I never believed the white lighter hype, but am starting to now because thats what I was using also. I'm heading to get another one tomorrow. I dont think I can throw my old one away tho. It has too much history to it.

5. hahahah i wasn't a believer either. No white lighters!! Yea i got a box with a bunch of differant broken pieces. Probably 6 pieces in there over like 4 years.

6. ill have a memorial toke too!!

7. I just smoked for him and once for a bowl I lost in past days.

8. To make my self feel better I went and got a new bubbler today. The nug is some super skunk I am about to finish off

[​IMG]

9. Beautiful bubbler.