Broke my first and only bowl :(((

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Imnotmagical, Dec 23, 2009.

1. So the other day, I decided to take a walk and ended up smoking with my friend. somehow, my bowl ended up in her pocket when we were done. We get back to my house, and she goes to use the bathroom. I'm sitting in my chair drifting off, when all of a sudden I heard it. It is the worst sound you could possibly imagine. The sound of my 35 dollar bowl (that I bought at voodoo, mind you) hitting the floor. A wave of sadness rushed over me and she walked out of the bathroom.
    "I'm real sorry", she said, as she handed me 20 dollars and my broken bowl. Like I said, that was my first bowl, and I used the hell out of it. It just sucks so much.

Anyway, I obviously have to buy a new one. So I was wondering if I Could get some advice from the oh-so-knowledgeable GC members. I want something high quality, yet smallish and portable. You see, my old bowl was great, but just too big to be carrying around in a pocket (which was it's downfall). So, what do you suggest? Something I could take with me no matter where I go. Thanks guys and gals.

2. First of all, try a bowl that isn't glass.

3. You might want a chillum (a one-hitter) or just a small, 2 inch spoon. I dunno, if I were you I'd just go to your local headshop and talked to him about it.

4. piiiiiiiicccccccccccccc

5. wtf? glass is the only way to go in regards to bowls. metal one hitters are ok.

6. yea as a downstem for a makeshift piece. OP go out and buy all the rolling paper cause thats the least sketchy smoking out of all of them (just point and flick)

7. I've had pipes/bowls that weren't glass that were just as nice.

Glass is not the end all.