Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Broke my downstem..k

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ned Flander, Apr 2, 2012.

1. What up homies.. So I broke my downstem.. Lol. I droped it and thats what breaks.. Anyways is there any way to ******rig it while I wait for a new one? I just to some dry hits and it was horrible lmao

2. If you have duct tape or gaft tape use that, the smoke won't be hot enough to vaporize any of the glue and it will stay stuck even in the bong water.

3. Oh shit.. Ill have to see if all the pieces are there.

4. Anyway to what rig it? No wait, I don't even want to know.

5. Oh, it shattered? In that case, you're fucked. I thought it just split in two. :eek:

6. Looks like its going to be dry hits for a while.. :p

7. Its ok im black.. I dont think its ment to be racist lmao more of a southern term.. But your notification] made me think you gave me an infraction :p

8. Same thing happened to me once, I was cleaning it, underestimating how hot the water is I went to pick up the stem and dropped it into the utility sink. my heart sank. My friend gave me an extra (ill fitted to say the very least) downstem just incase of this very scenario, I got some tape and wrapped it around the base before the bowl until it was roughly 14mm. Either way that really really really sucks. What you can do, if there is a tiny tube that comes out of the bong that the stem fits into, is try to fit a screen in that and use it as a chillum, but thats the most you can really do at this point. Get a 10$ pipe at a gas station.

9. Damn that sucks Lucas, duct tape is tge only thing i cant think of, probably wont be that great though