Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Broke my Bowl!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Businessman420, Aug 17, 2004.

1. Hey, me and my friend some of you might know him (BestPacker) just broke our bowl at the mouth piece and all we got is some house items and a hot glue gun any advice to repair our holy grail?

It didn't break that bad just took a chunk out about 3/4 inch.

2. I would try like jb weld or someother epoxy keeping in mind that its going to have to be resiliant to heat & moisture. Still its not going to be the same. I would keep your eyes out for a replacment. :)

3. no hot glue gun.

think about it, the glue gun gets hot, the glue melts.

so pipe gets hot, glue melts. maybe the pipe wont get that hot, but still, id go wth something a little stronger.

4. Thanks, yea we ended up using a little bit of duct tape and it was fully repaired, well temporarily but thanks for the advice.

But, yea we just smoked out of it and it just didn't feel the same, a waterbong is what we got our sights set on now.

5. my friend broke his bubbler right at the end of chamber (before it led into the stem). he slapped some electrical tape on it, wrapped it around 2 dozen or so times and its been fine for months, still hits mighty nice

6. yea but once glass breaks its never the same