Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Broke My Bowl HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by heatfan03, May 2, 2009.

1. ok so i broke my bowl into like 50 pieces. KMS wood floors. anyways i know i can get a replacement easily but was wondering if anyone can give me a makeshit bowl idea to smoke today from. ???

2. Carve one out of an apple or a carrot.

3. oh i should mention i mena the part the weed goes in on my bong..

ok ill do an apple for now i think and look for something later.

should be a post on apples here.

4. You can fashion one out of tinfoil too. People will tell you it's bad for you but frankly it's not if you don't do it all the time.

5. If you don't have that, you can use an empty soda can. just dent the side, poke a hole in the dent, turn sideways....you can even give it a carb if you wish

6. doing an apple now

some vids show 2 holes (a carb and a mouth piece i assume.) is a carb necessary.

7. No but a lot of people like the carb.

8. i foudn a vid where a guy stuck a pen hollowed out in. I just put this in is that ok even though its plastic.

9. It's temporary. Just don't torch it and melt the plastic.

10. first bowl just went pretty well. I forgot i had a carb so i took a massive hit when i released it. lol

the weed looks like its gonna fall. is tinfoil really not bad. im thinking about just sticking a liner of rolling paper in there. would that work.

11. If you have rolling papers why not just smoke a joint? :confused_2:

12. cause i cant roll yet. ive praticed a bit but i suck.

13. oh btw thanks for helping

especially oldskool grower

was kinda panicky earlier now im chilled out

14. this is the perfect time to practice. halfway through the box you should be able to roll a pretty decent J.

15. gravity bong, by far is your best makeshift choice

16. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvDVglig9aE]YouTube - How to make a sobe waterfall bong[/ame]

17. i think its time to learn :)

18. make a water bottle pipe
    youtube it

19. give me a link to learn how to make one imo.