Broke my bong :'(

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by jcabral3, Jul 30, 2012.

1. I broke my 3 ft bong which was my love and decided that i should pick up some new glass so check out this new beauty

3ft 9mm rasta cheech with crown bowl and top :D

Attached Files:

2. Dude, write up a review or do a video review or sumn. I haven't heard too much about cheech glass, but I wanna hear more about em

3. For sure ill deff do it sometime soon but man with a showerhead downstem and eccspecially. Because it's a beaker bottom this thing milks tokes like there's no tommorow.

4. What is it, a 16 incher?

5. Haha my bad I was to high to remember its a 2 footer so 24 inches

6. Nice piece!

7. Oh true, I misgauged the size. The ice pinches sit a good height above the beaker... Nice tube overall.. I cant remember if I saw that they used 7 or 9mm glass

8. 9mm and haha
    Scarface in the background.

[/ATTACH]

Attached Files:

9. another rip off company.

F-

10. 9mm sounds good to me, and ive seen some of Cheech's shit.. Not bad at all.
    Wheres your glass?

11. [quote name='"TalkToChuck"']

9mm sounds good to me, and ive seen some of Cheech's shit.. Not bad at all.
    Wheres your glass?[/quote]

This^

12. lol. i'm not talking about thickness. I'm talking about how Cheech glass is notorious for ripping off ACTUAL high end glass companies, like Mobius and Hitman.

And my glass? thats right here.

Any more questions?

13. Well I got a thick bong that looks amazing and hits like a champ even without ice, So for $170 not bad at all.

14. [quote name='"weshowly"']

lol. i'm not talking about thickness. I'm talking about how Cheech glass is notorious for ripping off ACTUAL high end glass companies, like Mobius and Hitman.

And my glass? thats right here.

Any more questions?[/quote]

I don't know a thing about rip offs of möbius or hitman. I'd guess it'd be pretty hard to steal one of their designs. But this isn't my bong. If you ask me, I'd say it's not bad for the money.

Shit if we all had 550 to blow on glass, we'd all own a Möbius 65t now wouldn't we?

15. word, glad it works for you, but for collectors like myself cheech is a scumbag company that deserves 0 support.

16. [quote name='"jcabral3"']Well I got a thick bong that looks amazing and hits like a champ even without ice, So for $170 not bad at all.[/quote]

Ripped off for 170 man

Cheech=shit

17. [quote name='"weshowly"']

word, glad it works for you, but for collectors like myself cheech is a scumbag company that deserves 0 support.[/quote]

Don't call them a scumbag company cause there not,like he said not everyone has $550 dollars to spend on a bong

18. Got 2 cheech bongs and recently got and sgw v2. My two cheeches are great. Although I am now looking to find them a new home that is only because of a new addition. I have one that is a triple honeycomb one that is a radiator looking like perc. Both of them function fine. The honeycombs work great stacking from hole to hole with all of the being used. Only big issue I would say is because these are not hand blown pieces and they are rather assembled in china the understanding of how everything works is a bit off. Their are two US glassblowers in cheechs china factory to oversee everythin but they aren't focusing enough on things like perc placement an all the important details when making a bong. After finnaly being able to find the right water lever which had to be VERY exact all three honeycombs worked great. The other cheech I have is a radiator like perc with a almost natural like beaker hard to explain but this one stacks fairly well percolates fine and overall if I had to compare them both with my v2 clearly they come from different worlds but the cheeches rips were fairly comparable. Overall if say they are 70% the functionality of what they knockoff which for the money is great! But they are by no means a work of art to be looked up at. But it depends on how u look at glass. I have greatly changed my outlook since taking a great interest in glass but have only been researching and into this stuff for a few months. But anyways man nice pick up glad your liking your cheech! I met the three owners of the company while in Toronto pretty good guys and they are not trying to insult the glass world for all u people hating. Yet want to bring the function of real expensive glass and make it affordable. Clearly the knockoffs aren't the same but not everyone is able to buy good name brand. IMO cheech blows another china glass out of the water and using either 7mm or 9mm glass my cheeches won't be breaking anytime soon. I'm actually slightly sad to be looking for a new home for both my cheeches parting with glass is never easy. If anyone has anymore cheech questions I know their isn't much info on them
    Out there shoot me a PM And I'll be happy to let people know anything I know about them!

19. [quote name='"weshowly"']

word, glad it works for you, but for collectors like myself cheech is a scumbag company that deserves 0 support.[/quote]

As far as cheech goes in a collectors case I 100% agree. No doubt about it