Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Broke my bong last night :(

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nb8475, Aug 20, 2011.

1. We were ripping it on my porch when my thumb somehow tipped it over... Shattered all over the ground :(

2. happens to everyone at one point or another....

time to upgrade:bongin:

3. That's why the bong doesn't leave the house. And when I'm kicking it outside and chilling - jointssss and blunttsss

4. My friend broke one of my bongs last night. Dumb bastard breaks every piece of glass he touches. Hes been through two bowls, 3 bongs (now 4), two bubblers, and a cig bat just this year.

5. Sorry to hear that mango.

You gotta spare piece? If not, this way you can freshin' up on your rolling skills. :smoke:

6. I don't understand how everyone breaks bongs and bowls, I've been smoking a few years and get BLAZE and never have broken a piece, I've dropped blunts and joints before though but dude that sucks anyway, gotta save up again, upgrade :D

7. yeah man just think of it as an upgrade , get a killer piece

8. Definitley going to get a vape next.

9. #11 Popinfresh, Aug 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I just ordered the NO2 from vapir. They have a speacial going on, free 2 day shipping and a free 4 piece grinder. :smoke:

10. well, that's not very supportive

11. I'll probably get a launch box.

12. Have you ever in your life dropped something? Or even knocked something over? Or perhaps put down a glass of water on an uneven surface by mistake?

Thats how pieces break, accidents happen and glass meets cement, violently.

RIP your bong OP, next time you drink, spill a little out for your fallen(no pun intended) homies.

Also, as an MFLB owner, know that an MFLB is not a replacement for a bong, replace your bong first, then worry about getting a portable vape. Although the MFLB is great, it doesn't compare to a nice table bong.

13. Sucks bro. I remember how I broke my first bong, I didn't even get to use it yet.

14. I remember when I bought my first bong, I was nervous as fuck for some reason, while exiting my headshop have to climb some stairs down and my foot caught the edge of the carpet and I landed with the bong underneath me and hardwood floor impaling my chest