1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

broke my ankle...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by IGotTheCottons, Dec 2, 2003.

1. yeah... so yesterday my friend and i were at the mall filling out job applications... we met this guy we haven't seen for a while and were hanging out until he had to go to work. we were heading upstairs to the food court when he mentioned being able to butt-slide all the way down the rail. he went on to do just that and asked if i could do the same. i figured "why the hell not?" and gave it a shot. made it almost all the way but lost my balance a bit and fell. the outside of my right foot caught a step and bent inwards and my whole body weight came down right on top. LMAO! i'm such an idiot.

i could feel my foot swelling almost instantly, so i made my way to a bench and popped off my boot. sure enough, the big bone on the right side of my foot (the one that looks like a little ball) was sticking out like mad and all bruised and swollen. the mall security/medical team arrives and gives me a cold pack for it. i took my other boot off for a comparison and asked the lady "so what do ya think? is it broken?" ... without hesitation she goes "yup"

so now i get to be a lazy ass and sit around the house all day 'cause i don't got me any insurance, and no one i know has any crutches. got me some vicodin 500's but no blunt :( lol. wish i had a blunt!

2. LMAO!!! I'm sorry about your luck Cottons, but that is one hell of a funny mental picture!! Bet you'll think twice before "butt sliding" again, lol.

You might be able to get a set of crutches from Red Cross or someplace like that.... Might be worth calling about at least.

I'm not a big blunt fan, but I'll have a few bongs for ya later tonight. ;)

Hope you're feeling better soon.

3. lmao. it was actually hilarious. lololol... i can't help but laugh at it.

thanks for the bong's later on :D

i need a way to get some chron's so i can smoke a blunt and help this vicodin out a bit. i don't know if it's just me, but for some reason, smoking weed on vic's always gets me like 100x more wasted than just the vic's or the weed alone :D

EDIT: i'm gonna ask some people at my church if they know of anyone with some crutches i can borrow (chances are someone there will have a pair), but if not, i'll definately check in to the red cross thing. thanks for the idea

4. Sucks to hurt yourself huh? ;) LOL

I was tossed off my quad on Saturday and hurt my shoulder. I just got back from the doctors a little while ago. Possible torn Rotator Cuff or Ligaments.:( I have to get an MRI tomorrow to find out for sure though.

In the meantime, the doctor gave me a prescription for 60 Vicodin 500's.:D And I just got a half ounce of real nice bud the other day, so I'm set for a while. I just took 2 pills and am about to smoke a joint as soon as the pills start kicking in. I'm gonna be soooo high today.:D

Hope your ankle feels better. Good luck getting some bud.

5. lol,l,ll just go have a few bongs for ya my friend[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. most hospitals will take a $10 deposite that you get back when you return the crutches, so thats an idea

7. man i feel for you i really do...

im still getting over a broken collar bone..happened 3 months ago but i broke it in 3 places...still cant lie on that side, hurts like hell...

inebriated of course..lol...

8. I hope you get better Cottons...:D

You better get that fixed. I broke my ankle once (not as bad as you apparently did, though :p), and I didn't know, so it didn't heal right...now my left ankle is bigger than the right one :p

9. Rest and take care of that ankle! Isn't that the shits just when you're havin' a little fun!

10. thanks for all the get wells and the bong rips :D

i got to smoke a bowl yesterday so that was awesome (ate some vic's before hand)... good chronic + pain killers = very stoned cottons :)

my friend's mom gave me an air cast (it was her daughters when she broke her foot), so i can walk better now. but it still hurts.

i know what ya mean hempress. i badly tore ligiments in/broke this same ankle before, and didn't go to the Dr's for like 6 months. by then the break was healed, but i still had 2 badly torn ligiments. ankle's still all messed up, LOL.

i'm a bit accident prone i guess :D

11. ouch. that was the first bone i ever broke... did it when i was like 4. shit wasn't fun at all. i only broke it in 1 place though (smashed it on a manhole cover that i didn't see and tripped on, LMAO).

but yeah... i hope ya feel better :D

::sends good/get well soon karma chikkybabe's way::

Grasscity Deals Near You