Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Broke joint area of cheap bong, glue help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Peppie, Jun 24, 2009.

1. Hey Blades, so I have this 20 inch chinese blown glass bong that broke at the joint. (right where the stem slides in). I have (I think) all the pieces to put the joint back together.

What is the best glue to use? Super? Krazy? Gorilla?

Also, if I don't have all the pieces, what's a good substitute to fill any holes? Clay?

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkuReA-AGa8]YouTube - Billy Mays Mighty Putty Commercial[/ame]
    I got your back man

3. Hahaha. You would've never thought to use Mighty Putty without him.

4. ROFL Billy Mays. He blows more snow than Tony Montana

5. I've always heard good from gorrilla glue

6. I could probably just model a whole bong out of mighty putty and never worry about it breaking again. Once it gets dirty, I'll just use some OxyClean.

7. HAHAHAHAHAHA! I just died laughing

8. I don't know about any specific brands of glue, but make sure you use one that can withstand heat and won't emit toxic fumes into your chamber.

9. this must be sigged