Broke Jack Frost :( Need a new Piece for $200

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Toooke420, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Hey GC so i recently bought a new piece from liquid glass(yes i know its a rip off for name brands). heres the thread to it my friend posted: http://forum.grasscity.com/toking-t...hillum-updated-pics.html?highlight=pure+glass

So long story short one night my friend knocked it over ontop of a dumbell and shattered it to pieces.(pics soon of the damage). So now im in need of another bong i have about $200 maybe a little more if i find something nice. I need some help i looked on aqualab and saw a few but what are some there good sites to look on?

Any help is appreciated:smoke:

2. Help us out! Are stupid friend owes us ! :bongin:

3. He pays for it, duh.

Start looking for bongs on GC, headshops, anywhere really. grasscity

4. didn't really tell us anything...

5. i think u misread my post im asking for some good sites i can look for bongs other than aqualab i will be checking my local headshops this weekend. Thanks:smoke:

6. dude if u already managed to break one bong this month dont buy another. i know when i buy expensive shit i take care of it, not let some dumbass friend knock it off a table, u just werent thinking man

7. don't think we asked your opinion on if we should or shouldn't buy a bong. our friend was stupid and he's paying for the next one. Not the biggest deal to me. All of my personal pieces are perfectly clean and have no chips nicks or cracks/breaks. Me and Toooke420 take care of our pieces but thanks for your pointless input...

8. Your idiot friend pays for it. NOT OP.

If you knew anything, Grasscity.com is an actual online shop, not just a forum.

grasscity.com

9. Very true, i apologize for coming off rude. reeferer420's comment was uncalled for.

Edit: I do know this is a online shop...

10. I say a nice tube off ALT or a decent vape. I recently purchased the Arizer Extreme Q off ebay for about 170 or so.. It hasn't arrived yet but ive heard nothing but good news about it!

11. bitfreakglass or boromarket..

12. first off, ur friend better chip the fuck in for a new one. scondly, why go to liquid glass when village sensations is in the same general area?

13. hit up esty.com bruh if you can scrape out another 50 I'd say hit up the waffle to double disc logic tube by dwbglass, also browsing ALT like mentioned previously has a bunch of good pieces depending on what your looking for.

14. thanks man

thanks

ya hes actually paying full for the new piece. and i went to liquid because i didnt know of village. should have done my research first.

thanks will look on etsy.

15. Look into the Incredibowli420 if you really want to make an investment you can't break. Idk about tubes in that price range. Maybe a small RooR.

16. thanks not a big fan of the incredibowl rather get some glass.

17. DWB on etsy has showerhead and double disc tubes for 220+30 dollars for shipping...if you can afford to throw down the 50 that would be your best bet. Milk vids of DWB tubes are awesome i'm having them blow a showerhead ac and bowl for my SYN :D

18. go to village sensations next time. its in nanuet i think. the selection is obserd and the prices are very reasonable.

when i went there was a 4 foot ZONG, a huge selection of bongs, heady pipes and bubblers, every dry piece u could immagine, and even a knock off stratocaster style guyitar that u could smoke out of.

a fully playable guitar with a metal bowl by the puckup selector and a hookah hose coming out of the body, wrap ur head aroun that one

19. ya i think thats what im going to buy i really like that one a lot thanks for the reference to that never wold of found them.

damn that sounds sick i might stop by this weekend if we dont end up buying this dwb.

thanks for your help everone:smoke:

20. Go on BFG(Pm me if you don't know what this is) and get a 5mill US Tubes I think they go for around $215. Your clumsy buddies will have a tough time breaking that tube.