Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Broke Friends Bong LoL

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kali Kushaa, Sep 22, 2011.

1. #1 Kali Kushaa, Sep 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2011
    Passing it around to mad heads (5) and i was the 4th. I lit the bowl and milked. I pull the slide and it was hella hot and i burnt my thumb and tossed the slide on the ground and it broke lol. Kid picks it up and is like well we got a crack pipe now.

Any similar story's i feel like theres only a handful of people that had a hot piece and dropped :D

edit: Yes im paying him back by smoking him up it was cheap glass he didn't care. we have a better bong however

2. I hope he kicks your ass.

3. Heres my bong my old friend cracked..he smacked it against a door. It still works though, front porch wake and bake ftw

Attached Files:

4. Well that was uncalled for :confused:

Technically you broke the slide, not the bong. Toss him $20 and he should be fine. I remember I was at my friend's house just kickin' it and smoking bong rip after bong rip. He gets in to this epic story and right at the climax he throws his hands forward and knocks the bong over. Being the OCD kinda guy I am I saw it coming and saved it.

Another time I was at my dealer's house. I just packed a full blunt of Sour Diesel. Then this kid comes over and buys a $20 sack and just chills there for half an hour waiting for someone else to pack a bowl. He finally takes the hint that no one wants to smoke him up and he gets up to leave. Hi-fives everyone and as he goes to hi-five me he knocks the bong over. As he hit I heard my dealer's girlfriend gasp and prepare to deliver the ass beating of the century. I managed to catch it just an inch before hitting the table.

5. A few years ago I got a new job. I rewarded myself with this really nice Medicali pipe. 2 days later my friend and gf are outside, I ask her to pack a bowl, I was inside getting drinks. Being a dumbass, she sticks the pipe between her knees and starts packing. Of course it falls over and breaks the downstem, the bowl, and the ash catcher.

Knowing I couldn't find exact Medicali replacements, I was on the verge of killing her. That thing was 72 hours old and she didnt use common sense to pull the bowl from the ash catcher and pack it like that, resulting in screwing up my new $350 glass.

Probably the most pissed off I've ever been.

6. Did you get anything for saving it?

7. I've had people break all manner of my smoking equipment.
    and honestly, the only thing i really care about it the bongs.
    if someone breaks my downstem, whatever, i'll buy another 10$ downstem :rolleyes:

but if you break my bong, ya better have another bong for me :D

8. Did you make the Beotch pay :D

9. Toss him five bucks.

10. My friend broke a 130 dollar ash catcher once....

[​IMG]

11. You don't sound like a good friend to be man. You never use "I broke my friends stuff" and "LOL" in the same sentence... I hope he does kick your ass, because to me it sounds like you don't give a shit and think it is mad funny. You prolly didn't offer to pay for it.

12. ]
    Want a job guarding my glass?

13. I never had the chance for a story like this because I'm the one who broke the bowl on my bong, while I was trying to wrap it in bubble wrap, the day I got it...

14. sure you do. a broken slide is definitely not the end of the world, and for all we know OP's friend probably isn't that mad.

15. First off its *Probably*...jk im not tht guy

But no he said he didnt care the bong was cheap and was china glass the slides are 10$. Regardless of the price I broke it and said next time we smk i owe him a smk up :wave:

Yea I'm smoking him up dont worry. All though i rather buy new slid for the bong but we have this one anyway that i paid for that he uses [​IMG]

16. [quote name='"Jefftimmermann"']]
    Want a job guarding my glass?[/quote]

That's what I'm saying, I said " Damm this guys like Matrix around some damn glass."Lol

17. [quote name='"Kali Kushaa"']
    First off its *Probably*...jk im not tht guy

But no he said he didnt care the bong was cheap and was china glass the slides are 10$. Regardless of the price I broke it and said next time we smk i owe him a smk up :wave:

Yea I'm smoking him up dont worry. All though i rather buy new slid for the bong but we have this one anyway that i paid for that he uses [/quote]

Nice mgw

18. #19 Muphin, Sep 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2011
    I've broken 3 slides of my own, but I've never snapped/ripped a joint or blunt, dropped glass, or even blow out a bowl. Slides just like breaking sometimes man. One of those slides I broke actually while sliding it out, tried pulling it away from the bong before it was completely out of the stem and the top just snapped off... and that's why I only buy the cheap and simple $2 slides xD (and that's probably why I break them all the time too...)

Edit: forgot to mention one of those times it broken on CARPET.
    Yeah, I don't know how either.

19. Hahaha. I have no problem saving plenty of people's pipes from precarious predicaments. It's saving my own that tends to be a bit trickier :eek: