Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Broke Bowl to Bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sa0sin, Mar 7, 2012.

1. So a few weeks ago I was pretty blazed and wound up dropping my bong's bowl piece. Thing is, it's one of those bong's with a rubber grommet. So the female downstem part and rubber grommet is still there and intact, but do headshops sell replacement bowls for these kinds of bongs?

I know they do with GonG, jw if anyone has any experience with buying bowl/slides for a rubber grommet bong

2. look at the grasscity shop.

3. If I'm thinking of what your needing correctly then yeah you can go to almost any head shop and get a replacement for about $5

4. Idk about your headshops, but ones in my area do. I broke my rubber grommet bong bowl a long time ago and I got a replacement for it

5. Same thing happened to me. Left my bong in my car and it froze outside and the slide shattered and i had to go and buy a new slide. but my bowl piece still fit. but then that piece broke too. Luckily they had more bowls that work for the slide i bought at the same smoke shop.

6. They should, i mean grommet bongs ate still somewhat common. You should look for a gong converter.