Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Broke bong? torch it

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RongBip, Aug 16, 2011.

1. Well I have a broken bong that is all resined up, still works fine, but im expecting it to crack more. Im dry for a few days and I decided to try taking a blow torch to it and smoke the stuff on the sides and wow. Vaporized about the size of a quarter off of the joint and got lifted twice off that. I was expecting it to taste like shit, like the resin in the downstem and bowl, but it is surprisingly sweet tasting, almost like an oil hit. Lets just hope I dont break it more in the next few days from all that heat.

dont hate, im fienin':smoking:

2. Yay for getting high without weed! Isn't it oddly rewarding? I dont know if thats the right word. Its like, waddafux i love weed, i can get high just cause i got high alot using this one piece... mindfux

3. I can sustain from smokin weed poop til I get my danks. Now THAT'S rewarding.

4. Eh, all a matter of opinion. I get where you're coming from though. But some times i'd rather be high and smoke the narst then wait for my precious dank. So precious.

5. haha, i can resin hit my pipe and i can get so much smoke out of it, only when im very desperate tho

6. Why do people always try to compare resin to oil? That's like comparing poop to gold. If you're tasting anything sweet I doubt it's the resin, more like the butane you were inhaling. Can't compare the crude bi-product of combusted plant material with an extracted and concentrated pure product.

7. Sorry bro, 100% beeline was used in that pipe, got a spool of it with the bong for free. Its not oil.....you and me both know that. But it has that similar sweetness to it that you get on a nice oil hit, probably because its the resin of the smoke that has already gone through the diffuser, or perhaps different concentrations might bond to glass depending on the temperature of the smoke/surface.

Your right, comparing the two is ludicrous, but this shits got me lifted all morning. :smoking:

8. I meant butane as when you torched it to resin hit it. Who knows though, gotta fiend when you gotta fiend, bout to start a t-break so you will be better off than me!