Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Broke bong, can i fix it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mattmc804, May 27, 2012.

1. Broke my bong can I repair it somehow? Pics

Attached Files:

2. If you want to fix it you could put some of that sticky shit someone posted on here earlier if you don't mind the possibility of flakes of that in the smoke... Really that's all you can do unless you know someone who can work with glass and re attach it

3. [quote name='"GSN1PA360"']If you want to fix it you could put some of that sticky shit someone posted on here earlier if you don't mind the possibility of flakes of that in the smoke... Really that's all you can do unless you know someone who can work with glass and re attach it[/quote]

I had it hot glued but it leaked slightly so I took it off

4. Why even post?

OP you can fix that with a high temp epoxy. Just make sure you don't let the epoxy get more than just warm. Let cool between hits if needed.

5. [quote name='"YoSmokinMan"']
    Why even post?

OP you can fix that with a high temp epoxy. Just make sure you don't let the epoxy get more than just warm. Let cool between hits if needed.[/quote]

Ok, that's not a area that gets too hot

6. You can either get some sort of adhesive that makes an airtight seal, or you can clean it out and take it to your local glass blower and they can definetly fix it. Going to cost a few bucks, but that looks like a simple fix for a professional so I can't imagine it would be that expensive.

7. why not???【・_・?】

and Im not sure if suggesting that OP glue together his Bong with a Toxic compound that may later be heated and inhaled is the brightest or best advice....
    just sayin... ( ̄~ ̄;)

8. I dont know how to break' it to you..... but i doubt it. You can try but it will never be the same.
    just go ahead and except it.

9. [quote name='"ganja999"']I dont know how to break' it to you..... but i doubt it. You can try but it will never be the same.
    just go ahead and except it.[/quote]

Obviously it won't be the same but I can still get use out of it till I buy a new one

10. God how do you let it get so dirty..ew.

11. [quote name='"Weasel King"']God how do you let it get so dirty..ew.[/quote]

I just cleaned it spotless two weeks ago....

12. Yah.....that's your problem. I never understand why people let their glass get so dirty. :confused::confused:

13. [quote name='"Weasel King"']

Yah.....that's your problem. I never understand why people let their glass get so dirty. :confused::confused:[/quote]

Because I enjoy smoking and not cleaning...

14. I've heard that glassblowers will sometimes fix broken bongs. Just clean it for his sake first, though.

15. [quote name='"purplemudkip"']I've heard that glassblowers will sometimes fix broken bongs. Just clean it for his sake first, though.[/quote]

It's not worth paying someone to fix it, I just buy a nicer one

16. i agree, my piece gets cleaned every other day(i may use it a bit much:smoking:)

17. Yah same, and whenever I use it I'll just run water through it for a like 2 minutes.

18. People who use dirty glass disgust me...i can't tell you how many times ive refused a hit off some dirty ass bong. Pull out my RAWs and get to rollin (if I'm away from MY beautiful, clean glass)

I also pass on a bowl if I even think it may be close to cashed..tastes like shit. And I wont even get started on smokin' mids :p

19. Get JB weld and it will last forever until you break it again, that liquid weld shit is crazy.