Broke another bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Calibb, May 14, 2019.

1. I accidentally broke my boyfriends mini dab rig/bong last night. I was sitting at the foot of the bed and he placed it on the edge of the bed, next to my hand, behind me!! I barely moved my hand and it fell off the bed and broke :( but he got super mad at me?? And he didn’t speak to me the rest of the night, I thought he’d be over it when we woke up but he’s still being rude. What person places glass BEHIND someone’s line of sight? So close to their hand? And blames it on them????? The third person in the room even said they didn’t even notice my boyfriend setting it down there. What do I do?

2. buy a new bong, I guess

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Make him a can pipe to get him by till one of yous buys a new one lol

Sent from my 8050D using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Lol if my missus broke my bong by mistake id be like meh and get a new one a better one i wouldnt blame anyone especilly if i left it next to the edge of something. But im careful with mine as it was over 100 pounds bht if i left it in a gash place then thats on me. Hence why im careful with it

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. You’re a reasonable man. He still completely blames me, and even left for work just now without saying shit to me! He’s real life angry at me. I don’t even want to buy him a new one at this point.

6. If I did that he’d probably be more angry lmao

• Like Like x 1
  7. boyfriend sounds immature.
    won't even take part of the blame.
    is *actually* not talking to you over it.
    yet he's the one that balanced a piece of glass on a mattress out of their significant other's line of sight.
    shoot, if you're looking for reasons to stay with your boyfriend or reasons why it's your fault, you came to the wrong place!

even if my girl broke my most beloved piece, it wouldn't break our relationship, lol!!!
    give him the day to text you an apology or to be mad at work and hopefully realize how petty the situation is in the grand scheme of things.

if dude gives you the cold shoulder over a bong for more than an entire day, he may not be the one...
    and in the scenarios I'm playing in my head, I'm probably using a much nicer bong than the one that actually got broken. was this some sort of collab or heirloom or investment piece? if so, maybe it shouldn't have been balanced on the bed lol.

by the way, I've broken MANY pieces. have a glass graveyard haunting one of my closets.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. I'd be gutted but shit happens especially with glass bongs they're so brittle just buy an acrylic one they just crack n stay water tight unless it gets a good wollop it'll break then lol but yeah he sounds petty about it..

• Like Like x 1
  9. He won't speak to you because of a broken piece of glass? sounds like a shitty boyfriend.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. I'd look for a new boyfriend, preferably one who is a little more mature.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. It was a plain ole mini rig/bong. He’s being completely childish and I AM considering ending this relationship because it’s now 6pm and he’s still being hateful.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. How old is this petty little child?

• Like Like x 1
  13. To be quite honest, your boyfriend needs to take responsibility for his own actions. It was his own fault for putting it there and to act like a child about it says a lot.

Quite frankly I would apologize, and tell him, he should be more careful and that blaming other people for his careless mistakes (how would you know it was behind you, have eyes behind your head lol?) is unacceptable and he should grow up. Don't react well to it? Get rid of him because you are wasting your time, this problem will just continue on in your relationship and I say the heck with that!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Show him the thread where a bunch of weed enthusiasts agree with you and not his actions. If it was any other type forum he could say it bias but he cant if everyone sayig hes being an immature teen

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Pipe him down so he pipes down.

OK but for real it's just some glassssss

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. This is the best answer so far lol spot on

17. Sucks. We all know the feel. Went through like 3 pieces in the past 5 months

• Like Like x 1
  18. I always drop and break pipes and bongs all the time. I recommend investing in a silicone bong. That stuff works great and you can drop it without breaking it. If you have the chance to get your hands on one I highly recommend it!

19. He’s at fault for putting the piece near your hand and an edge where it could fall without telling you first.

Out of courtesy to you and your relationship, I’ll just say he doesn’t seem like he handles issues very well if he’s treating you like this, either.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. First and foremost don’t blame yourself. It isn’t your fault and honestly he might be overreacting a little. I think if you both sat down and talked about what to do next would be the best option. And most importantly, don’t engage in an argument at all. Nothing will be resolved when things get heated.

So talk it out and see if you can come to a mutual understanding! Hope this helps!