Brock Lesnar vs Kimbo Slice

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by RavenousDank, Feb 26, 2008.

1. If they fought who you think would win?
    I like kimbo, but I can see brock winning...but I would want kimbo to win

2. kind of a tough choice, both very powerful, but i'd have to say lesnar, with his wrestling experience, (Not the fake WWE crap)

3. 305 here so u know we rep KIMBO!!!!

4. i got to go with kimbo hes just better then brock right now

5. kimbo is black jesus. straight beastin

6. Kimbo's stand up is a bit better but if you are talking MMA Lesnar would just take it to the ground and probably dominate

7. with kimbo's drive, conditioning, and training he's been going through, i can't see him losing. although i think brock would be his toughest fighter yet, id give it to kimbo via knockout.

8. I like Kimbo but Brock would win. I'm sure they'd both want to stand and bang for awhile but Kimbo would NOT stand a chance on the ground with someone like Lesnar. I mean, the dude is a legitimate badass when it comes to wrestling. He only lost 5 matches out of 110 in college. As soon as the thought of not being able to stand with Kimbo came into Lesnar's head he take him to the ground and either ground and pound him or just submit him. But who knows, it'll probably never happen.

9. It would be interesting bc they are both new to the official game...
    but yeah I read somewhere that Kimbos next match could be Ken shramrock...that would be a match
    if anybody finds any official data, please do post

10. Shamrock is too old man

I think Arlovski Kimbo would be fuckin nuts

11. kimbo would own him brock is a loser first he quit wrestling then he went to play in the NFL and got cut by the vikings in training camp then got beat up in MMA hes built like a tank but he should of stuck to olympic style wrestling apparently

12. haha ok i train mma so i can fill you in

kimbo wouldnt stand a chance. theres absolutely no way he could even hurt brock.

kimbo is a small hw where brock weighs in 280 come fight day b/c he cuts 15 lbs of water weight for the weigh ins

kimbo hsa no background whereas brock was a real athlete and one of the best in the world at the best martial art to learn; he was an ncaa d-1 champ.

13. thank you! someone else who realizes this hah