Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bro is being selfish with his connects?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SwingMyDoor, Feb 15, 2011.

1. So me and my brother smoke(he started befor me), and lately our town has been pretty dry. He still can find weed alot of the time when i cant, some reg and some dank.
    The thing is he doesnt introduce me to them, or let me hit them up myself even though i know some of them pretty well. One of my old connects(got busted) who we were both firends with since childhood used to chill w/me and hook me up and my bro even told him to tell him he didnt know where any was at if i asked him?? Could all the dealers not like me and tell him not to let me holla at them?
    So most of the time(for now anyway) i have to rely on him for weed..he is not very reliable, and even though i smoke him up and shit he is always wanting to smoke more and more(which i dont really mind) but its the manner he does it, always acting like i owe him something for him running small errands for me.
    And when he has weed he will rarely smoke with me, or even match me for that matter.:confused:
    Honestly i dont get it, and it kinda pisses me off. My theory is that he wants to know every time i buy weed,(and or get it for me) and make me feel endebted to him so he'll get a free smoke.
    Wtf should i do im tired of going through middlemen and not being able to be independent.:(
    Thanks for any answers gc

2. Grow your own.

3. Take matters into your own hands. Steal his phone at night, write down his connects, and then hit them up. If you tell them, that your brother was just trippin cause "insert bullshit here like your mom doesnt like it ect.".

4. I dont let my little cousin in on my connects either. I dont do it to piss him off, I just dont think that he needs to be smoking that much weed yet. So I make sure he has limited sources. Im sure hes just trying to protect you man.

5. If you really know them that well them find a way to get there number on your own. It shouldn't be that hard. Remember man, everyone need's their own dealer, and sometimes people don't feel comfortable vouching for someone.

6. definitely don't smoke with your bro anymore. but idk how you'll get a hookup. stealing his phone may not be a bad idea lol

7. Sounds like your "friend" is trying to make a quick buck off middle manning you. Try to find your own connects and stop talking to your "friend". Sounds like a douche.

8. #8 Khaleefa, Feb 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2011
    PHP:
    that's wack. my big bro used to try that shit on me when I was like 12 and 13 but then I pulled out an ounce of the dankest bud he'd ever seen and he got stoned. then he still wouldn't hook me up but whatever. he smokes some of my weed up with me, but never got some for me. so I stopped talking to him after a while cuz he was always an asshole. still is.

maybe you should hit a known dealer up on facebook or something bro and ask him what his # is

9. wow...if i were involved in this i can tell you the big bro's perspective 100%...
    lol...i used to never let my lil bro meet the connects when he first started smoking...he juss smoked the weed but i would never hold out on him...and when I moved to NY.. I gave him every contact i had... and waited about a month (when he didnt have any money or tree to tell him were I stashed more tree juss for a day like that) :smoke:

10. Probably just looking out for you man, or just a dick. Look at it from a big brother perspective though.

11. sounders like a doucher.

12. dont get me wrong ... I dont want him not to smoke .. im not gonna be hypocrite like that. I just dont want him getting to know people he doesnt have to know yet. The people that get me the dankest stuff are usually pretty sketch. Ill pick up for him when I pick up .. I just dont want him getting into any trouble at his age.

13. Protect me or not im old enough to make my own goddamn decesions, and if you knew him like I, you'd believe he was trying to mooch off me too.

I could steal his phone and all that, but no doubt he would talk to those ppl, and they would run their mouths off that i bought from em.

It was easier when i had my own connects definetly, but they either got busted, dry, etc..

He knows he is getting a free smoke every time he hook me up and i honestyl believe thats why he doesnt.

But what he doesnt know is that when i cant find weed i take pain killers(i dont need a preaching, i know its bad and id pick weed any day, but i have depression, and some times i'd do anything to feel better).
    Ive been looking for new connects but in a small town its so hard, and im thinking of growing some this summer, but its alot of risk ..i just dk man i wish i knew the reason for him doing this bullshit but im :cool: tho ill return the favor to him someday

14. Dont get me wrong, he dont rip me off or nothin, just basically forces me to smoke w/him.
    And i know alot of ppl in the weed world are sketch but i can read people, he just doesnt know half of the people ive had dealings with before and thinks im still his little brother, and im more mature than his ass:devious:

15. If the dealer is gonna be telling people you bough from them then why even buy from them. LOOSE LIPS, SINK SHIPS. If you were their friends youd have their number. Get your own connect, you really cant complain about someone not hooking you up, no matter how gay it is. Life is gayer.

16. I bet he somewhats understands certain things from the big brothers perspective tho...because he gets high so i know his mind has pondered about it...and has had to at least scratch the surface of this!

LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS...words i live by!!

17. Yeah my big bro is like that too. You just gotta find your own, it's never chill to do dealings with your peeps unless you grow or have an abundance.

18. He actually erased my main connects number from my phone, and told me i was passed out and he thought my parents were snooping,but now he is always saying he is out so idk

19. ^this, i know how he thinks, he is manipulative and will lie to his close friends for a buck or 2, and he acts like he got it all together but he really aint shit. I dont dislike him or anything, i just think he is full of sibling rivalry

20. ok, that's cool. I think I was trying to describe something different. That's cool that you don't want him getting in trouble, it was just different with me and my brother. he didn't care about me getting in trouble, and he'd smoke with me when I had weed, but he never got me anything and he always bragged about his cheap prices and he never once got me any weed. I remember one day I asked him to get me a few dutchies for a party that my friends were so excited before, and he said "nah, I don't want ya smokin, ya too young" after I had been smoking with him for atleast 6 months. then he continued to smoke my weed until I stopped talking to him shortly after. I understand you're trying to keep him out of trouble and that's cool, but this is just being a scumbag lol.