Bro got caught

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Apez, May 31, 2012.

1. So yeah, my little bro whos 15 got caught by cops for smoking weed...supposedly they gave

him a warning my mom had to go and pick him up, They scared the shit outta him...we had

the weed talk bout a month ago and I told him if he really wanted to try it I would help him

out...The thing was I stopped smoking and I didn't want to start with him or get him weed

cause he's only 15...although that's around the age I first tried it.....I had already given him

the facts bout MJ I told him I would smoke him out at the house under my eye, instead the

fool gets caught on the street...On the one hand I should smoke him out and look out for

him incase he panics or gets caught like he did.....on the other hand I feel conflicted about

giving my bro drugs and how disappointed my mom would be if she found out I gave him

herb.....We talked bout it and he's scared straight right now and my mom is

"disappointed" in him, but he still wants to try it...I should help him out right? with some

dank medical herb out of a decent pipe, instead of brick weed out of an apple right?

2. Hell yeah you should help him out.. talk with him a lot while your smoking or it'll be awkward. I just smoked with my sis thats 20 a few weeks ago and it was tight. good bonding experience definantly.

3. Wtf.. he got caught like a dumb ass and now ur mom knows he's smoking so she will probably random drug test him and be Watchin him like a hawk.. why are u putting urself in a bad position like this? No. No. No. Bad!

Wait until he's older and more mature so he can keep his shit under wrap

4. Yeah now that I think of it ^^^ maybe he is a little young.
    It all depends on how mature he is though, I was immature as hell when i was 15 but when I was 16 I got really mature, so idk.

5. Yeah I would say definitely smoke with him but later.. my SIS smoked me out at 14.. a few months later I didn't know how to keep my shit on the down low and she was kicked out of the house for supplying me.. it made me mature a lot by smoking at such a young age but at the same time it got my sister fucked over

6. Tell him the marijuana scene ought to be played well or not at all. That the normality of it in civilization, such as among friends, doesn't make it legally permissible. So obviously be cautious, because a simple plant can lead to felonies, which prevent loan opportunities and a very discriminate employment opportunities, with the jail time and extreme fines.

Show him cunning arts of stealth if he so chooses to continue, show him moderation, and show him consequences.

7. Ugh...don't know where you got this from, but that's not happening....like I said we talked

couple months ago, but I had stopped and didn't want to start again and I didn't want to buy

weed just for him so we dropped it ...I had planned to smoke him out in the summer when

he's outta school and has the whole day to chill, but he went and got caught...Obviously he

has to keep it on the DL I dont want our place to become the "smoke spot" I'm not going to

smoke him and his little friends out this is a one time deal only cause he's my bro...I feel

bad cause he told me that he wanted to try it and I kinda brushed it aside cause he's to

young IMO and he gets caught....I can relate I been their done that ya know.

8. Agreed. I told him all about it...he's trying to get is driving permit well he can kiss that

goodbye...if he had been caught on school grounds his ass would have gotten thrown

out...he's a good kid and we have a good relationship, I was gonna tell him he should have

came to me with this, but he did and I brushed it off cause he's too young, but he couldn't

wait i guess.....I mean I can relate, I remember being that age doing the same shit, but i

didn't have an older sibling to talk too, can't help but feel like i let him down or like I

could have prevented this.

9. he your brother, hes obviously dumb enough to get caught (not hating, hes just young), so you better teach him the dos and the donts before you let him go outside to blaze.

10. Idk why but your typing style fucks with my eyes.. Lol

11. [quote name='"Joerusalem"']Idk why but your typing style fucks with my eyes.. Lol[/quote]

Yeh man. Its like the paragraph ends.. BUT IT DOESNT

12. [​IMG]

13. Smack him, then pass him a blunt and say dont smoke in sketchy places.

14. Were was he smoking and how'd he get caught?

15. Its better to smoke him up and show him the ropes, tell him the do's and don'ts and what to watch out for. If he wants to try it still, hes going to get his hands on more if he wants it. Teach him how to avoid the rents when stoned

16. I wouldn't trust that he could keep his shit on the low man. smoking with him wouldn't be a problem if he didnt go out and get caught

17. yeah keep track of his sschool shit smoke him out after he finnish's all his school work and you go over the daily lesson's with him so he can do better that you did help him do everything you did bigger and better because you have been through the trial and error... that's what i do to younger people i meet... try to help them get thing's right the first time