Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bro gave me this (Rate this nug)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Amped, May 27, 2010.

1. sick :) 7/10 is like decent dank? or beasters? or what

2. id say about the same quality of some decent beasters...but...the proof is in the pudding:smoke:

3. OP, lets hear your ranking
    You had the smoke :smoking:

4. I would say 8/10 :D

When i got it, you could clearly smell a very skunky but at the same time pine smell through the little baggie. The smell was very strong. The nug was really sticky and had a fluffy shape with a lot of crystals, and brownish hairs. i believe the shape was like that in the picture because my brother just stuck it in the small bag and it got squished kinda :D. tasted very great and had a very strong head high but with a mild body high at the same time.

As soon as i got it i assumed it was a nice dank nug, but i wanted to see what others thought of it with their expectations :D I bet people that get medical dank would just say its beasters or high mids

5. Would probably be classified as higher end beasters. That would be about 15 a gram for me here in Atlanta.

6. adam, its high mids meng.

7. Beasters, but don't ask us! Smoke it and find out bud!

8. #28 419GottaMin?, May 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2010
    Its always tough to determine how good the bud is from a picture.

Everything varies from the smell, the taste, the high you get from it, and the feel of it(if its sticky, fresh, dry etc...) . And we cant experience any of that through a pic.

The only person that can give an honest rating of these buds are YOU.

So if you want to compare to two, smoke a hit of the first bud, then after an hour or so hit the other bud.

But if i were to give a rating of it, probably 6-7/10, just for the fact that it doesnt really stick out. Kinda just looks like the mids around my area.

Enjoy man! And have fun "comparing" the two ;)

9. Def between 7-9. It looks good enough to be a 7 anyway. If it smokes good, tastes amazing, smells amazing it could be 9.

It doesn't look like a 10 though

10. Not bad. Looks pretty dank. Free weed ftw! :D

11. How did you know my name is adam :p

12. Looks like dank to me..

13. looks good to me, the first stuff looks a kinda fluffy and leafy, but super frosty
    the second stuff looks like it was taken care of better, which generally gives it a better smoke

as long as there is no beans id probably rate both 6.5 but im probably useing a diffrent scale then you guys.

10- ridiculous dank
    9- medical quality
    8- headies
    7- good nug
    6- good commercial
    5- beasters
    4- high mids
    3- low mids
    2- shwag
    1- dirty dirt
    0- unsmokeable