Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bro gave me this (Rate this nug)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Amped, May 27, 2010.

1. #1 Amped, May 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2010
    Hey guys! My brother gave me a gram of weed for free, what do you guys think this is? (Dank, Mids, etc.)

The pics are a tiny bit blurry, took it with a regular camera can't really take sharp pictures that close.

PS: I notice that random hair on my desk rofl.. thats embarrassing :( It was so tiny i didnt even see it until i saw the picture

Attached Files:

2. Looks pretty dank. I can't tell completely though.

3. I agree. Nice nug considering you got it for free!

4. Looks better than what I have right now (which is no bud at all) or what I had a fortnight ago (which is shake from high mids) :(
    Enjoy, though! :smoking:

5. Looks like some pretty good shit. Free weed is always good weed! :hello::hello:

6. Lol @ the pen being more in focus than the weed. No offence, though.
    Also, looks like its got an interesting shape to the individual pieces of the bud.
    I agree with the 7/10

7. #8 Amped, May 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2010

Do you guys think that is better, or this weed i previously had:

[​IMG]

8. looks like some nice KB...

9. I suck with cameras :D This is one of those mini cameras 2, so i especially have no idea what im doing. Nothing i seem to do makes it sharper, even though its 7 megapixel

10. Looks like some good bud, especially for free.

11. the second picture of your other bud looks alot better

12. hmm i tried this though and it smokes better and i got higher? :eek:

13. i realized dont judge a bud by how it looks. judge it by how it smokess:smoking:

14. why does it matter? your bro gave it to you, that's siick.

and yea it looks kinda dank..like a little under what i get so yea super smokeable tho :)

edit: i realized i have a fat nug of this under my bed i found HAHAHA fuck yea ;)

15. No way bro. I'de give the weed he gave you a 6.5/10 and the second one a 5.5/10. The nug looks better shape wise, but the gram you got looks alot frostier.

16. lmao, dont you think 5.5/10 is like mids? that nug i had from before was dank for sure

17. imma have to agree with tha 7/10