British MP reject military intervention in Syria

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Lizard King, Aug 30, 2013.

1. #1 Lizard King, Aug 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2013
    This is great news indeed , not the final decision but at least UK will hold the attack until UN supply their final report about the chemical attack. 

Hopefully world will not face another war just because US , UK and French companies want to get rich

2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkZC7sqImaM

3. Let's instead fund basic services for the displaced refugees and socially empower those most victimized.

Oh shit, there goes by stoner idealism again!

That sounds like so much more of an effort than killing brown people..

5. If Obama administration will not back down and legalise MJ all over the USA , that stoner dream may come true closer then we all think :)

6. #6 AugustWest, Aug 30, 2013
    Good to see the UK at least remembering the lies that surrounded the Iraq invasion. They have every reason to wait for actual evidence.

Crazy that the vote was so damn close..

7. #8 Lizard King, Aug 30, 2013
    Jesus 

You american's are possibly the weirdest ( dumbest ) nation on the world as you believe your guns will resolve everything and you also believe every lie your government tells you.

Do you realise that how many millions USA killed in last century just to bring democracy and peace to the attacked country.

As i always say one day humanity will evolve and start judging USA for all the war crimes they committed.

Atomic Bombs were based on a lie
    Vietnam War was based on a lie
    Iraq was based on a lie
    Libia was based on a lie

When will you guys understand that the Gun lobbies are playing and using your tax, friends, family are all used for their profit. They create wars , tell you lies and because you guys think Guns are the only solution , most of you support that. You don't even care to judge those killers because they are Americans

Instead of spending all that zillions of dollars to War and War Machine , what would happen if your government use it for education , health etc... 

Here is a great nordic dudes point of view about Americans

http://www.upworthy.com/an-invisible-nordic-guy-has-some-uncomfortable-american-truths-for-you?c=ufb1

[​IMG]

What a magnificent pile of generalizations you have there, pal. But its probably best not to start off your rant with such ignorance. Don't bundle up all the american slaves into one. More accurately it would have been like this "Most of these Americans (I say "these" so youre not directly insulting anyone here just in case they don't fit your judgement) are possibly the dumbest people on the planet. (A nation cant be dumb, its not a person. Rulers of the nation can, though) as some of you believe your guns will resolve everything (which i doubt people actually believe unless it was purposely exaggerated) and plenty of you also believe every lie your government tells you. (Apathy leads to ignorance and usually when political topics become "Hot" then yeah, people swarm toward main stream nonsense to get their knowledge up to fit in with the popular convo. I saw a lot of it during the elections which has completely died down in hot topics of conversation for general folks) 

\nI didn't do any of that. No one in my family did. None of my friends. Its best to be specific. "Do you realize how many millions the US government has killed in the last century? Just to bring democracy and peace to the attacked country."
    \n

\nHopefully. Just be sure who it is you're judging. "As I always say, one day humanity will evolve and start judging (as if they dont already do this) The US GOVERNMENT for all the war crimes those individuals committed. 
    \n\n

\nEndless lies
    \n

\nWhat? You're losing me here. 
    \n\n
    \nYou think we control that stuff? 

9. The link he posted was good though.

Thank you for responding to that.

11. I agree. When compared to what our money is being spent on currently, those are clearly better alternatives. Damn those sociopaths in office.

Thats what I was thinking, you realize how fucked we are? We are so royally fucked, we got jokers like this in office world wide, thats why its so fucked up and we wagin wars worldwide. Because we got a bunch of spineless-brainless-waste-of-resources-arrogorant-elitist-swine for "elected" officials running shit.
    /rant

13. Yes, America is a big bully, everyone is always lied to, and Syria should get away with this  :rolleyes:

14. Which Syria? We don't know who used those weapons. Or were you there? You could totally sort all this out bro what are you waiting for!?

15. #16 Weedity, Aug 30, 2013
    Uh?

http://swampland.time.com/2013/08/30/kerry-we-know-syrian-government-used-chemical-weapons-sets-stage-for-retaliation/

and

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2013/08/29/216990375/congressman-intercepted-talks-prove-syria-used-chemical-weapons?ft=1

and

http://www.voanews.com/content/us-lawmakers-no-doubt-syria-used-chemical-weapons/1740000.html

It's pretty damn obvious SOMEONE used chemical weapons in Syria, and when we find out exactly who did, I say action is needed. 

Don't you guys claim to have the best democracy in the world ?

of course you control things but don't get me wrong , the situation is completely same in where i live.

Governments are doing what they want but at least we try to say Enough is Enough. 
    It is time for humanity to step up against the big corporations and Governments.

You maybe right me calling all american's weird or dumb is not right though that is used just to wake you guys up. 

However nothing else in that message is wrong. Even US government acknowledged all those instances. 

In 1945 Japan was ready to start peace talks but US attacked Japan with two atomic bombs just to scare Russia . How many innocent people died in that attack ?

In Vietnam US claimed a US ship was attacked and that was a just a setup where no attack occurred. How many American's and Vietnamese people died in that war ?

Iraq is a complete different story , Saddam was raised and supported by USA when he was attacking Iran , and after that he became ultimate target fr US just because of the OIL and still today every day hundreds of innocent people die.

If there is actual democracy in USA , America'n voters shall say Enough is Enough to the money you spend on War industry and wars...

17. #18 Weedity, Aug 30, 2013
    Okay, war is a bad, seems that whenever we go to war for ANY reason peole ALWAYS complain that it does no good. 

I look at it as the same as a parent never disciplining their child. The child will grow up spoiled and won't know right from wrong.

So, let's say I am wrong. War is bad, screw war, we won't go to war. Now let's say Syria DID use chemical warfare and we know for 100% fact. What would you guys propose on doing? Nothing? After we made it clear SOMETHING would be done if they used chemical warfare? Is the UN just supposed to let everyone do whatever they want because "war is bad"?